23 - Mario Maker

Mark was recording a Mario Maker video and you were watching. May I add it was very enjoyable to watch because of Marks rage. He noticed you smirking.

"Oh yeah Y/N?? Why don't you fucking try it!?"

"Alright!" You said with a smile. It was one of Ross' levels so it was hard as shit. 3 try's,5 try's,7 try's,9 try's. You completely raged out.

"FUCK THIS!! FUCK THIS FUCKING LEVEL! FUCK YOU ROSS AND YOUR MARIO MAKER LEVELS! IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT!!" You threw the controller on the ground and had a deep sigh. Mark was laughing his ass off.

"You think this is funny Mark?"

"Yeah." Mark knows your rage levels are quicker and easier to set off. May I add more violent too. You stormed out of the room then went downstairs. This wasn't rage this was general anger. Mark came downstairs.

"Are okay baby?" You shot him a glare.

"Sorry baby-girl I didn't mean for you to get this angry." He sat down next to you on the couch and pulled you into his lap. You buried your face in the crook of his neck and sighed. Mark was laughing.

"What?" You asked calmer than before.

"Your anger." You sighed.

"I'm finishing that level."

"What? No Y/N I'm not letting you." He said holding on to your arm.

"I have too!"

"But what if you can't do it and you just get more angry!" He said.

"I don't care it's worth trying." Mark sighed and followed you upstairs. You were at his computer all night. Mark was asleep on the couch in the room and he woke up to you still playing the game.

"Y/N have you been that all night?!" You didn't reply. You died again.

"FUCKING FUCK!! THIS FUCKING GAME IS A FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT!! FUCK THIS I GIVE UP!!" You were about to punch the desk but Mark stopped you because it would've been painful and he would've had to buy a new desk.

"Y/N baby you've been at that game all night come on." He dragged you out of the room and put you into bed. It was 5 am so you both were very tired.

"I'm sorry Mark."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I've been playing that stupid game and you've had to keep watching me play it."

"It's okay baby-doll I really didn't mind... You just can't play Mario Maker again unless it's a level you can actually do." He replied. You smiled,

"That's probably a good idea. Goodnight Marki." You said snuggling into his chest.

"Goodnight Y/N."