75 - Attacked

I was sitting alone bored as Mark was taking Chica out for a walk. I was sitting in my own silence when I heard the door slam open then slam shut. A person walked over to me pointing a gun at me. I quickly sat up and backed away. They grabbed me by the shirt and threw me into the basement. My instinct was to run so I did. I ended up being cornered so they took this chance to tie me up. They covered my mouth too. I wasn't prepared for what came next.

He grabbed a knife and repeatedly scratched my arms and legs. Everytime I made a noise he would punch me and tell me to shut up. After what felt like hours of pain, he stabbed my leg and left. I was left to sit in my own blood and cry. A few minutes later I heard Mark and Chica get back.

"Y/N?"I couldn't do much as my mouth wa covered and I had very little strength. He finally came down to the basement to see me tied up and soaked in my own blood.

"Y/N!" He yelled running over to me. He untied me and examined my wounds.

"We need an ambulance." He called an ambulance and took me into the living room.

"Everything's gonna be okay..." H said sroking my hair. The paramedics soon arrived and on the way to the hospital I kept slipping in and out of conciousness. It was panicking Mark as he was crying heavily and tapping his foot. We arrived at the hospitl and I was rushed to an emergancy room. I had a heart monitor attached to me and bandages around my wounds. Mark was still holding my hand and was still crying heavily. Once the doctor left I cupped Marks face.

"Don't worry Marki I'm okay." I said with a smile.

"I'm scared." He said. I sighed,

"You don't need to be Marki you said it yourself, everything is going to be okay." I said

"I'm sorry I just don't want to loose you." He said.

"Awh Marki c'mere." I pulled him into a hug and he cried on my shoulder.

"Shhh shhh... It's okay." He stopped crying and were just hugging.

"I love you Marki and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I said in his ear.

"I love you more."