73 - New Kid

I checked my phone repeatedly waiting for class to be over. Just one more minute till lunch. The bell suddenly rang and we were all dismissed.

"Oh Y/N!" My teacher called. I turned and walked over to him.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

"The principal wants to see you. You're not in trouble don't worry."

"Alright." I agreed. I then left to go see the principal. I knocked on the door then went inside.

"Ah Y/N please take a seat." I sat down in the chair opposite his desk.

"So whats this about?" I asked.

"Well there is a new student here and since you're quite popular, you know your way around and have a good reputation, I am asking you to buddy up with him." He did air quotes around 'buddy up'.

"So what am I doing exactly?" I asked confused.

"On his first day, which is tomorrow, yo will be called to my office. Y ou will both go to your lessons and during break you can show him around.We've been told he's into similar things tht you are so thats why we chose you." I agreed then left to goo have lunch with my friends Jack, Felix, Marzia and Signe.

"Hey guys." I said bluntly.

"Why'd you go to the principals office?" Signe asked.

"Theres a new student coming and they asked me to be friend with him." We finished our lunch break and before we knew it, the day was over.

-

My alarm went off and I managed to drag myself out of bed. I threw on a pair of jeans and put on a F/C t-shirt. I threw on a jacket, grabbed my bag then headed downstairs. I placed my stuff by the door and made myself a full English breakfast. After I finished, I placed my plate in the dishwasher and out my shoes on. I plugged in m earphones and left for school. Everyone else was asleep in my house so Ii managed to make food and watch TV without aking anyone up.

I arrived at school around 8:15 and met Signe and Jack at the school gates.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hey Y/N!" They said in sync.

"Let's go sit down at our table and wait for the others." I suggested. We sat at the table in the dining hall. We waited for Felix and Marzia and they eventually arrived.

First class started and I got split up from everyone. I didn't mind though as I got along with everyone in my classes. Suddenly the teachers phone rung. After the conversation on the phone the teacher called on me.

"Y/N you need to go to the principas office." I nodded nd walked to the principals office. I waked in and a cute boy was sat in there. He had chocolate brown eyes, dark black hair and a strong looking frame. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Okay Y/N this is Mark, the new student."I looked at him again and smiled.

"I explained to you yesterday what you'll be doing and I hope thats not a problem for you." He explained.

"Not at all sir." I said politely.

"Okay good. You are both in the same classes till break so I'll let you go now."

"Thank you sir." We both stood up and left.

"It's nice to meet you Mark I'm Y/N." I smiled.

"Thats a nice name." He said. I blushed slightly.

"Thanks. Lets go back to lesson and we'll talk more later." We walked back to our lesson.

-

Break came and I waited outside class for Mark. Jack and Felix came over to me.