10 - Player (3)

This is so old it has Ocorina of time Game Grumps references so please ignore the cringes thanks

After you both finished your food you decided to go back to Marks.

"Hey y/n wanna stay over?" Mark asked. He knew you kept an emergency supply of stuff you needed incase something like this happened.

"Sure!" You got out the bag from the trunk and went inside the house. You both changed into your pyjamas. Mark hooked up his laptop to the TV and played the GameGrumps on YouTube. Both of you were crying with laughter

(Here comes the cringe)
"Buck Buck bocorina!" Mark said. You were both crying with laughter.

"Oh my gosh I'm crying." You said wiping tears from your eyes. After 4 more hours of YouTube and laughter you and Mark both ended the night by watching a movie. Your head was in Marks lap and you were falling asleep. Mark was looking at you but you didn't question it you enjoyed it. It was the first time you felt admired. You ended up falling asleep.

Marks p.o.v

This isn't like me I would normally just pay attention to the movie but instead I'm staring at y/n. I'm thinking of her differently, am I in love with her?... No that's crazy I love Danelle. Loved her. I don't love Danelle anymore she can go fuck herself. I don't care about Danelle anymore. But y/n? No I don't love her. She was asleep on my lap and I could so easily kiss her right now. Mark what the hell are you saying you don't love her! She moved herself a bit and I blushed, very badly. Oh gosh I love her don't I?