52 - Office

Y/Ns p.o.v

I was sitting at my desk doing some work when my boss came over to my booth.

"Hello sir." I said.

"Hello Y/N. We have a new employee here and I want you to show him around. Can you come with me please?" I nodded and followed my boss to his office. When we walking in I saw a very handsome man sitting on a chair. He looked very muscular and had fluffy hair that would be heaven to anyone's hands.

"Please take a seat." I sat down next to the man and smiled at him a bit. He replied with the same gesture in return.

"So Y/N this is Mark and he is new here. I would like you to show him around the building." I agreed even though the building I was working in was HUGE.

Mark and I left my bosses office. I showed him around for a while. It was pretty boring.

"So Y/N when did you start working here?"

"How come you ask?" He shrugged.

"I thought this was boring so I thought I'd get to know you better instead." I smiled.

"I started working here around 5 years ago. I want to leave this job and try to go through with being an artist but it's too risky." Mark smiled.

"How good of a drawer are you?"

I think I'm good but everyone who looks at my art work thinks I'm amazing." I laughed a bit at the end.

"I'd like to see your art some time." I blushed and giggled in response.
After me showing Mark around we exchanged numbers and I took Mark to his booth.

"Looks like your booth is next to mine. If you need anything just ask me I'll be next door." I walked over to my booth but I was stopped by Mark.

"Oh wait Y/N!" He said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Would you like to go out sometime? Like for a drink or something?" He asked.

"I would love to." I blushed and so did he. I felt some kind of connection to this man. It was a weird feeling.

Guess I'll find out more about this connection when we go out.