95 - Cop (Alternative Ending)

Alternative Ending

"Y/N I need you please wake up... I feel like this is all my fault." It had been days since the incident and you still hadn't woken up. The doctors said that you had a 95% chance of waking within today or tomorrow. If not then you probably wouldn't wake up. Mark was impatient. He wanted to see you now because he missed you. He didn't leave the hospital and only left the room to go eat but that was it. He missed your smile, your bright Y/E/C eyes, your laughter, everything.

"Y/N please wake up..." As if you heard him, you began to stir. Your hand twitches and Marks head shot up. Your heartbeat sped up, you started to move - you were waking.

"Mark?" You said.

"Oh my gosh." Mark said crying tears of happiness and hugging you tight. You hugged him back.

"You're awake. I'm so happy you're awake. I missed you. I love you so much." Doctors came in tearing Mark away from you and checking you to make sure you were alright.
You were absolutely fine. Apart from the bruises you were fine. The doctors finally left to give you and Mark some time.

"Y/N I'm so sorry for what happened."

"Mark it's not your fault. You saved me and got the men in prison. Thank you." You kissed him and he immediately kissed you back while playing with your hair. Once you both pulled away Mark whispered something,

"I'm so happy you're alive."