50 - Ask Her Out

Y/Ns p.o.v

I was out with my friends Jack and Mark. I loved both of them but Mark was a bit different. We have been best friends for a long time now and I have developed feelings for him. I don't think he likes me back though. I was standing at the bar sipping my drink when Jack came up to me.

"Hey Y/N!" I smiled.

"Hey Jack."

"Having fun?" He asked.

"Not really. Clubs aren't really my thing." Jack rolled his eyes.

"You should enjoy yourself more. It's really fun if you get more involved." He said.

"Ehhh." I replied.

Marks p.o.v

I stood away from the bar staring at Y/N and Jack. Jack was really drunk and when he was really drunk he did stupid stuff. He knew I had a crush on Y/N but that wouldn't matter. I was so jealous my drink would've been crushed if I held it any tighter. Jack walked away from her and went back to dance. Y/N walked over here. She must've known something was wrong because she said,

"You okay Moomoo?" I felt a bit more calm after hearing her soothing voice.

"Uh-yeah I'm fine." She laughed.

"C'mon let's go dance. Jack convinced me too." She said.

"Alright."

~

We were very tired and decided to go home. I was driving because I can't drink. Once we arrived inside we relaxed on the sofa. Jack sat in the middle of us. Y/N snuggled up into Jack and I felt jealous again.

"Why not me?" I mumbled.

"What?" Jack asked.

"I said why not me." He chuckled.

"Ask her out." He said.

"What?"

"Ask her out. It's obvious that she likes you back." I sighed.

"Maybe. I'm just gonna get some rest now." I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

Y/Ns p.o.v

I heard Mark and Jack's conversation. Mark likes me. I should see what happens and if he doesn't ask me me out then I will. I fell asleep on Jack's shoulder.