42 - Crash (1)

Marks p.o.v

I was taking Y/N out for dinner. I was dressed up in my suit. Y/N was in the bathroom applying her makeup. She walked out the bathroom in the most beautiful outfit I had every seen her in. She was wearing a tight Y/F/C dress which hugged her body in all the right places. I felt like I fell in love all over again. I stared in amazement.

"Earth to Marki?" I heard a voice call out.

"Oh right. Let's go."

"Do I look okay?" She asked.

"Okay? More like stunning." I said. She laughed and we hoped into the car.

"Where are we going exactly?" She asked.

"It's a surprise."
Once we arrived to the restaurant I opened the door for Y/N.

"After you." I said.

"Why thank you sir." She said with the nickname making me blush.

"Fischbach." I said to the waiter.

"Okay follow me." He said. He led us to a table in the corner so fans wouldn't come up to us. It had a nice view outside too. We checked our menus and I quickly decided what I wanted. Y/N didn't know what to choose.

"I do know what I want but it's really expensive." She smiled.

"Oh well. Just get it I don't mind." She looked at me.

"Who says you're paying?" She asked. Before I could answer the waiter came back. He took outer orders and we had a nice romantic dinner.

We finished our dinner and went back to the car. Once we were in I was greeted by a passionate kiss.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you to." I left the car park and drove off onto the road. Suddenly, out of nowhere a car came swerving around. Instead of driving straight into it, I swerved around too... Which made all the impact on Y/N...

"Y/N!!!" I yelled. No reply. I was trapped in the car so I couldn't get help. I checked her pulse and I could still feel a very faint heartbeat.

I hope this isn't our last moment together.