130 - Snow

It was snowing out. You loved the snow, mainly for its beauty. It looked like a white sheet covering the ground.

"Mark it's snowing!" You yelled.

"We can go outside if you want." He said looking into your eyes.

"Yay!" You shouted. You both got dressed in comfortable clothes and ran outside. You were running for what felt like hours, throwing snowballs at each other. You were running for a bit and then this happened. You were running in Marks direction and tripped on a stick. Your luck was so poor that you fell in a ditch and twisted your ankle, letting out a cry of pain.

"Y/N!" Mark called. He ran over to you and picked you up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Tears streamed down your face as you shook your head no. Mark brought you inside and placed you on the sofa.

"Take off your outdoor clothes and then I'll look at your foot." Mark said.

"Okay." You took off your coat and boots and Mark did the same. He kneeled down and looked at your ankle.

"It looks like you've twisted it." He said.

"I wanna go outside." You said a tear threatening to fall down your face. You wiped the tear away quickly.

"I'll put on a movie and we can cuddle." Mark said.

"Yay." He put on a movie and cuddled you in a blanket.

"Is your foot hurting still?" He asked.

"Not really but if I move it too much it will hurt." Mark sighed,

"Aw it's okay." He kissed your ear repeatedly, knowing it always made you smile when he did that. You ended up falling asleep in Marks chest, feeling pain free.