83 - Bar

Just so you know I'm not copying ai_stories.  

I wrote this imagine a long time ago and she did not copy me either.

Marks p.o.v

I walked into the club with Matt and the smell of smoke, alcohol and sweat was all thrown at me all at once. I had a rough day so Matt took me to a club. I thought it was going to be good but my first thought was terrible about it. I sat down at the bar and Matt left to dance. After a few seconds a pretty bartender came over to me.

"What can I get ya sweetness?" She asked me.

"Just a cola... Y/N." I read her name tag.

"Coming right up sir." I watched her make the drink and I was amazed. First she grabbed a glass and flipped it behind her and caught it with the other hand, then got three ice cubes and threw them up in the air; catching everyone in the glass then poured the drink. She put the straw in and served it to me. I placed a dollar on the counter but Y/N protested.

"On the house sweetness. You look like you've had a rough day." I thanked her and sipped my drink.

"So what's your name sweetness?" Y/N asked me.

"Mark. Why do you wanna know?" I asked.

"Just interested in you. You have a nice name." Y/N said. We chatted for a good hour and got to know each other a lot better while Y/N made drinks in the process. Matt eventually came up to me.

"Hey it's getting late we should probably go." He said I nodded."It was lovely meeting you Y/N." I said.

"Hold on a second Mark." She wrote something down on a price of paper and handed it to me.

"I wanna go out with you sometime. Give me a call." She smiled. I smiled back brightly.

"Will do. I'll take you to dinner." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"So cliché. See ya later Mark." I waved as Matt and I left.

"You got along well with her Mark." Matt said.

"Yeah. She was really cool. She's so sweet and kind I really like her."

"Do you think you'll fall for her?" I looked at Matt.

"It's already happening Matt."