87 - Abusive

"See you later Y/N!" Mark said as he walked through the door.

"Bye." I said in a quiet voice. I was so scared but I didn't tell Mark this as I didn't want him to worry. My ex texted me earlier saying 'he was coming for me'. In our relationship he abused me violently and regularly raped me. I was huddled up on the couch while Chica payed in front of me knowing there was something wrong.

Suddenly, a few violent bangs on the door and then I heard it being slammed into the wall.

"Get the fuck up you slut!" He yelled. He grabbed my arm and violently pulled me up and threw me onto the floor. Chica started barking loudly. She started chewing on his ankles as he he had me pinned to the ground.

"What the hell!?" I took this chance to get up and run away. Chica followed me and I looked us both in the bathroom and slid down the door. I was crying heavily.

"It's okay Chica I'll call Mark."

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" He was banging on the door but I ignored it and called Mark.

"Hello Y/N?"

"Mark please come home please." I begged while crying.

"What's wrong?! I'm coming home now what's that banging?!" I couldn't reply when the door was opened. I was knocked away and so was my phone.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING MAKING A MOVE LIKE THAT?!" I let out a loud scream as he dragged my ankles. Mark was still on the phone so he could hear what was happening. I was dragged out of the room and downstairs.

Marks p.o.v

After I heard the screaming I was speeding down the road to get home. Within 2 minutes I was home and I bursted through the door to see a man beating Y/N.

"Get away from her!" I yelled grabbing him off her. I punched him repeatedly until he was unconscious. I went to Y/N straight away.

"Y/N are you okay?!" I asked. She's shook her head no. Her nose was bleeding and she had marks and scratches all over her body. We called the police and they took him away. I placed Y/N in bed and cleaned her cuts and bruises. Once I was done I cuddled up with her.

"Sorry Mark I didn't tell you he was after me."

"Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. Now how about we get some sleep yeah?" Y/N nodded and we got under the covers.

"Goodnight Y/N."