93 - Suicide

You were tired of it. Sick and tired. The unbearable pain was eating you away more every single day and not one person knew about it. Not even Mark your boyfriend. You wanted to tell him so badly but after you told everyone else they left not wanting to be the one to deal with it. After the fifth time of people leaving you, you stopped telling. No one knew a thing. You wanted to end it so badly and get rid of the pain but you just couldn't because of Mark. Mark stopped you and he didn't even know. He just had to be there and you felt okay. But today... You couldn't handle it any more. You went upstairs when Mark went out to get some stuff and got out a rope. You wrote on a piece of paper your suicide note which took you most of the time Mark was gone. After you had realised Mark would be home soon you put up the rope and got a chair. You stood up onto the chair and put the rope around your neck.

"Goodbye world..." You said about to kick the chair. Before you could though you heard Mark call your name. You didn't know what to do and just stood there. You soon heard his footsteps getting closer and closer to the bedroom until he eventually opened the door... He just stood there in shock only for a few seconds though until he got you down from the chair and rope.
He was sobbing and so were you but neither of you said a word. Once you were off the chair and the rope wasn't around your neck, he pulled you into his chest and sobbed into your head.

"Why didn't you tell me? Damn it PLEASE don't ever do this. You have so much to live for!" He said.

"I- I didn't tell you because everyone else I told left and I didn't want you to leave either." You said. Mark looked into your sad eyes and you looked into him.

"I can see the sadness in your eyes. I'm here for you and I always will be please remember that. I love you so much." You nodded. You both cleared everything up with throwing the rope away.

"If there's anything wrong please tell me. I'm here for you." You held Mark tight and held you tighter.

"Can we just take nap I just want to forget all of this."

"Of course Y/N." You went up to bed and fell asleep peacefully