12 - Pregnant

You woke up feeling sick and hot. Mark had his arm draped over your body and was asleep. Suddenly you felt something bubble up in your throat. You ran out of Marks grasp and into the bathroom. You were leaning over the toilet and started to throw up. Mark came in the bathroom and rubbed your back,

"Awh my baby is sick." Mark said which made you laugh for a second. After laughing you started vomiting again.

When you were done you flushed the toiled and brushed your teeth.

"You okay y/n?" Mark asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I've been throwing up a lot lately." You said sighing then going downstairs to make breakfast. You were lost in thought and started to think that you could be pregnant. You and Mark had been having a lot of sex without protection lately. So you decided to take a pregnancy test. After breakfast you went to the bathroom and got the test out of the cabinet. You used it then set it on the counter waiting. It only took about 10 minutes.

Positive.

The first thing you thought was what would Mark do. You decided to be straight with him even though you were scared. You went downstairs into the kitchen with the test. Mark was eating his breakfast.

"Hey babe." He said. You sat in front of him and sighed.

"Mark I'm pregnant." You said placing the test on the table. Mark didn't say anything he just froze. You were panicking now.

You ran out of the room and sat on the sofa and started crying. Mark came in a few minutes later and sat next to you. He hugged you tight.

"I'm going to be a dad." He said happily.

"I thought you were mad at me are you sure you're happy about this Mark?"

"Yeah I am I'm so happy. I'm going to be a dad!" You both pulled away from the hug and he had a giant smile on with tears in his eyes.

"We're going to be parents." He said started to cry. You wiped away his tears.

"And you know what the best part is?"

"What?" You replied.

"I get to raise it with the woman I love the most." He said then pulling you into a kiss.