135 - Writers Block

Write. Write. Write. Will you just fucking write something please?! You groaned irritably as you struggled to find any creativity in your brain.

"C'mon think of something!" You thought aloud. Writers block. Again. You were writing a book and were certainly struggling with it. You had sat by your laptop for almost 3 hours trying to think of an idea for the next chapter.

"Y/N you've been sitting there for 3 hours can you please eat something?" You heard Mark say.

"No Mark I can't I've got fucking writers block again and I can't fucking think of anything right now and it's really fucking annoying." You finally let out all of your annoyance that Mark couldn't help but laugh at.

"Why the fuck are you laughing you asshole?!" You shouted. Mark stopped laughing at your serious tone. He sat down next to you,

"I'm sorry I annoyed you." He said rubbing your arm.

"It's okay I shouldn't have raged out on you like that." You replied.

"Lemme see it." You passed Mark your laptop as you began to finally feel comforted not having a bright, empty screen staring at you, begging to be written on.

"Since the main character in the last chapter went into the woods (A/N ignore the cringe), you could maybe make her get lost and come across the villain and not know he's the villain." Mark said.

"Thank you so much Mark I really fucking love you for that." You took your laptop back and began to type away as fast as you could so you didn't forget the idea, because you having the worst memory in the world managed to forget ideas within 30 seconds. Mark sat next to you as you typed and spoke up suddenly,

"Can you eat something now?" You sighed irritably but Mark knew not to take it personally as you were really stressed at the moment. You saved your work and went into the kitchen. Mark handed you a slice of pizza.

"Thanks." You said taking a bite into the pizza.

"You're welcome." You finished your pizza and Mark began to speak before you sat down to work again.

"Why are you wearing yourself out so much?" It was a random question, to you at least.

"I'm not." You said blankly.

"But you are. I'm not going to lie to you Y/N you look a mess right now. You need to relax for a bit." Mark said taking your hands into his and kissed them - because he could.

"I just want to finish this." You said looking away from his eyes.

"I know but doing it when you're stressed is just going to make it bad. So do it when you feel motivated." He said still kissing your hands and soon moving onto kissing your shoulder. You didn't really know what to say to defend yourself so you gave in.

"Okay lets go have a cuddle se-" Mark cut you off by picking you up bridal style and taking you to the bedroom. He plopped you into the bed and got on after, cuddling you as closely as humanly possible.

"I love you so much you don't even know Y/N." Mark said into your head.

"I love you too Marki." You replied. He sighed in contempt.

"Lets sleep before you go back to your laptop." Mark said kissing your face repeatedly.

"Yeah but I'm gonna need you to stop kissing me so I can take my jeans off Markimoo." You said in between his kisses. He groaned in annoyance but let you go. You took off your jeans and snuggled up into him.

"Goodnight Markimoo."

"Goodnight my little author."