86 - Criminal (3)

Marks p.o.v

A week after Mark was first kidnapped

I was sitting on my bed staring at the ceiling when I heard keys in the door. I stood up and ran to the door.

"Y/N what are you doing?" I asked.

"Letting you go." She said.

"What why?" I wasn't answered. The door was opened but Y/N had to tell me something before I left.

"But I can't let you go if you're going to go to the police. I'm not going to kidnap anyone else because I realised what I was doing is wrong. Now go." She said.

"But why?" I asked.

"Go Mark." She was getting more angry by the second.

"Why?!"

"BECAUSE I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I CAN'T BEAR TO SEE YOU STUCK HERE!" She yelled. I was shocked and didn't know how to feel. She loved me?

"I..." I ran back into the room and grabbed a pencil then a bit of tissue. I wrote my number on there.

"Here." I said giving my number to Y/N.

"We can be friends. Maybe someday we'll get together." Y/N smiled brightly.

"I'll keep this a secret. I forgive you." Y/N hugged me tight.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much." She said.

"Let me take you home Mark." I nodded.

We arrived back to my house and Y/N stopped the car.

"I'm still sorry about everything Mark. I really regret what I did." Y/N said.

"Hey it's okay... we can put this all behind us." I said.

"Bye Y/N."

"Bye Mark."