158 - I Can Fix You

You were messed up. Not mentally but physically too. 4 months ago your now ex boyfriend broke up with you and never spoke to you again. You couldn't deal with it so you began drinking a lot to forget the pain. Forget everything. Depression had slowly seeped back into your mind and you began smoking weed all the time in hopes of you dying. You were currently out to buy more cigarettes when you thought you saw your ex but realised that it was probably your mind playing tricks. He saw you though. He almost didn't recognise you because of how different you looked but then realised it was still you. You got your cigarettes and was about to leave when he stopped you.

"Y/N?" His hand was on your shoulder and you turned around to face him.

"Mark?" You realised you weren't seeing things.

"Y/N... what's happened to you? You look so... dead." He said.

"It doesn't matter. Pretend you never saw me." You were about to turn around when he stopped you.

"No Y/N. You need help." You sighed.

"What are you gonna do Mark? Take my cigarettes?" You lit (LIT) one and put it in your mouth but Mark took it out and stepped on it.

"Hey!" You yelled. He took your other ones and threw them in an unknown direction.

"Why are you destroying yourself?" He questioned.

"I think you should know the reason for that." You said. A guilty look went over Marks face.

"I'm sorry. Please don't do this to yourself anymore." Mark said avoiding eye contact.

"Why do you care? Not as if you're ever going to see me again because you'll ignore me!" You snapped.

"I'm sorry I was being stupid I was angry and I don't know why I did that." Mark apologised.

"I accept your apology Mark but that's not going to stop me doing what I'm doing." He soon realised you'd been doing more damage than smoking.

"Can you take me to your house? I want to help you." You hesitated.

"Mark I don't know..." He felt even more guilty.

"Y/N please you don't understand I need to help you. I won't be able to live with myself if you don't let me." You sighed.

"Fine. Let's go." You headed to your house.