5 - Jealousy

Short oops

You are Mark were taking a walk through the town and enjoying each other's presence. Mark would occasionally look at you and you would occasionally look at him. Your hands were locked together. You could both keep walking like this for days. It was perfect.

Well it was perfect for a bit then something happened...

"Y/n!?" A voice called from behind.

You and Mark still kept your hands locked and looked behind you.

"Y/n its me Andy! We used to go to school together!" Your hands unlocked and let go.

"Oh my gosh Andy I haven't seen you in years!" You said going up to him for a hug.

Mark stood there watching you to have your conversation. You talked for a bit and Mark still stood there. He was jealous but you knew you would never cheat on him so you just let it be.

"So y/n why don't we take a walk for a bit?" He said.

You were slightly shocked at how he didn't notice you were with Mark.

"Sorry Andy I'm with my boyfriend right now. We were just taking a walk ourselves." Mark came up to you and hugged you from behind.

"Andy this is Mark my boyfriend."

"Hi." He said with a blank expression.

"Yeah hi Andy I'm her boyfriend." You gave Mark a glare.

"Well uh see you to around." He said before handing you a piece of paper and walking off.

It read 'call me Mark doesn't need to know ;) xxx-xxx-xxx'

Mark read it and was fuming,

"Marki I'm not going to call him don't worry look I will throw it away right now!" When Mark got angry it wasn't good. He would lash out uncontrollably. You threw the number away and locked hands again with Mark.

"Mark don't be upset he's just an old friend."

"What if he tries to take you from me?" Mark asked panicked.

"Mark I will always be with you no matter what I promise." You said giving him a kiss on the cheek and continuing your walk with him.