3 - Hate (1)

Mark had just introduced you to his fans a few days ago. And just as you expected. Non. Stop. Hate. People we're calling you a slut, bitch , cheater and other bad things that you would never even imagine. None of it got to you. When people tweeted you, you just laughed.

Until today that is. You were playing Dark Souls 3 and suddenly your phone started to blow up. Everything read hate.

You didn't even think one fan liked you. One tweet got to you though, someone tweeted that you were a cheater and posted a picture of you and your cousin.

You replied saying it was just your cousin but that just made things worse. People attacked you even more. You had reached your breaking point and a tear slipped.

Mark was out and you were alone. More and more and more hate. It didn't stop. You threw your phone at the wall and sobbed. Everything came crashing down right then and their so you ran upstairs, locked yourself in the bathroom and looked for your razors.

When you found them you didn't hesitate you create cuts everywhere. Arms, legs, stomach, hips... You dropped the razor and stared at the mess you created.

Your heart almost stopped when you hear the door open then close and Mark call for you,

"y/n?"

You heard his footsteps around the house until he reached the bathroom.

"Y/n open the door." You didn't move you were to weak.

"Please listen to me open the door y/n". You let out a soft whimper.

"Y/n I will bust open the door if I have to now open the door please you're scaring me."

You didn't move. Suddenly the door burst open and Mark instantly started breaking down and searching for the first aid kit.

"Why y/n? Why? You promised you wouldn't...". He found the first aid kit and started to clean your cuts.

He did it fast and quickly covered you in bandages. He pulled you into his lap and calmed you.

"It's okay baby". Mark was still sobbing.

Marks p.o.v

Why. She promised she wouldn't.

"Baby... Why? Why did you do it?". I asked her.

She sighed,

"Mark your fans hate me. Everything has been non stop hate. I've tried not to let it get to me but I can't help it."

My heart broke when she said those words. I instantly tweeted out not to give her hate but I didn't think that was going to be enough so later I made a vlog,

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I would like to talk to you about Y/N. She's been receiving a lot of hate and it hurts me more than it hurts her. It has been getting to her and has caused her to do some drastic things that I wouldn't want any of you to do. If you give her a chance you can love her just as much as I do..." I took in a deep breath as I was about to break down,

"So I will make a video with her to show her personality and hopefully you can support our relationship. So thank you all for watching and I will see you in the next video buh bye!"

This sucked