48 - Runaway (4)

Marks p.o.v

"Y/N please come out..." I called for the thousandth time. I knew she wasn't okay as I could hear her crying on the other side (haha Adele jokes) of the door.

"Y/N..." I said starting to cry myself.

"Mark just leave me. I just bring bad things. I'm nothing but bad luck." She said.

"You're not bad luck. I really love you so much. I'd really appreciate if you'd open the door though baby-doll." I said. I heard the door click then open. I was met by Y/N crying heavily.

"C'mere." I said pulling her close. She cried heavily into my chest making my shirt wet.

"Sorry I got your shirt wet." She said.

"It fine don't worry." I said resting my head on hers.

"Look I know you feel like shit right now but I really want to help you feel better. Locking yourself in the bathroom won't help. It just makes me worried." I said. She nodded and we headed downstairs. I sat down on the couch next to Y/N.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Watch some movies I guess."

"Okay babe." I gave her a kiss on the forehead and put in Y/F/M. I sat back on the couch and cuddled with Y/N.

Y/Ns p.o.v

Mark cuddled up next to me and I cuddled close to him. I felt better quickly because it was my favourite movie. Once it was over me and Mark were very tired.

"C'mon babe you can't go to sleep on the couch." He said.

"Pleaseeeee?" I begged. Mark sighed and picked me up. He brought us to our bedroom and put me into the bed. He got in and I snuggled close to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist while my arms were around his torso.

"Mark can you please promise me something?" I asked.

"Sure what babe?" He asked.

"Never leave me like that again. I can't take it." I said fighting back the tears.

"I promise babe." The tears started falling.

"Don't cry. Awh come here baby." I snuggled into his chest and he kissed my head repeatedly.

"It's okay babe it won't happen again I promise. I love you."

"I love you to." I replied.

"Let's get some sleep." Mark said. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Good night Marki." I said.

"Good night I love you Y/N."