58 - Long-Distance (2)

This is so bad but whatever I hope you like anyway

Marks p.o.v

Before I knew it I was off the plane and in my new apartment. I unpacked all my things and laid out everything. I sold my old car and bought a new one here so it would be easier than get my car over here. I hopped in and drove over to Y/N's.

I arrived at about 3:15 so Y/N had time to pack everything. That's when my mind started getting bad thoughts. What if she doesn't want to move in with me? What if she isn't who she says she is? I kept thinking. I got rid of the bad thoughts and replaced them with good ones. I headed to the door and knocked. I heard a 'just a sec' behind the door. Then a few seconds later Y/N opened the door.

"Mark!" She yelled. She touched my face to make sure it was really me and started to cry heavily.

"Surprise!" I said with a laugh.

"Thank you." She cried into my chest. We had a passionate kiss that lasted a few minutes.

"Right that's not the only surprise." I said with a smirk.

"Wait what?" She asked with tears still coming down.

"I bought an apartment here and was wondering if you wanted to move in with me!" I said.

"Oh my gosh." She said.

"Yes I would love to move in with you. I can't stand the long distance relationship anymore." I smiled widely.

"C'mon lets get you packed!" I yelled.
After we moved most of Y/N's things it was around 11pm. We got into bed and decided to finish tomorrow.

"Thank you Markimoo. I love you so much. Thank you for coming here." I pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead.

"You're welcome. I love you goodnight."

"Night night."