94 - Cop

The sun shone in your eyes as you heard footsteps walking into your bedroom. You turned over to see Mark in his police uniform ready to leave.

"Do you have to go in today?"

"Sorry baby but I do." You groaned into your pillow.

"I'll walk with you to the door." You got up and walked downstairs with Mark to the front door. You adjusted his uniform and sent him off waving as he drove by. You decided to get some things done so you didn't have to do them later. You got dressed and grabbed a coat and a small shoulder bag. You got in your car and drove to the bank first.

The line was long but you had to put in this check today. It took a while but you were eventually in the front of the line.

"Good morning." The bank teller said with no emotion. It was only 11am and he was having a bad day.

"Good morning." You said more cheerful that him. Your phone started ringing and checked to see it was Mark.

"Hey Mark!" You said happy to hear from him.

"Hey sweetie I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to dinner later tonight?" He asked.

"That sounds-" You were cut of by the sound of men yelling. The phone still by your ear you were pulled down by a stranger.

"If anyone does anything you're all gonna die!" One of the men yelled. Mark was continuously calling for you knowing that you were in trouble by hearing the yelling. You dropped your phone and reached out to grab it. Knowing the police were on their way you made sure you went unnoticed by the men.

"The cops are here!" "We're not leaving without anything! Grab her and everyone else get out!" The other man yelled. One of the men grabbed you and everyone left. The police suddenly stormed in as tears were evident on your face. Mark and four other officers ran in holding guns.

"Y/N!" Mark shouted.

"Mark!" The man punched you and made you feel dizzy.

"Shut up!"

"Hey!" Mark yelled.

"Ya know if you i'll let you have to girl if we leave with some money!" A man yelled.

"I don't make deals with criminals!" Mark yelled getting panicked. You felt light headed and eventually fell unconscious.

"You fuckers!" Mark yelled shooting the men in the leg and running over to you.

"Y/N please wake up I need you." The beeping started to slow down until it went flat. Doctors came running in trying to wake you up but you couldn't.
You died.
Mark fell to his knees and cried.

"No this can't be happening... This is all my fault. Y/N I miss you..."