2 - Savour

Trigger warning ~ contains suicidal actions/thoughts

You were completely done with everything at this point. You just wanted to give up. You just got fired and you are loosing money fast.

When you got inside you slid down the wall and cried. It felt like you were never going to stop crying.

After what felt like hours of crying you ran into your bedroom and looked for your gun.

"Where the hell is it?!" You whispered to yourself.

You looked in the closet one last time and found it.

"Should I write a note?" You thought out loud. You decided you would. Your hands were shaking so much you could barely write.

Dear Reader,
If you are reading this then if am probably dead by now. Not like anyone will read it. Nobody will notice I'm gone. But if there is someone there I would like to let you know that I'm sorry. Sorry for doing this but I just can't carry on I have nothing else to live for. And to my best friend Mark, I love you and I always have.
Goodbye
~ y/n
As soon as you were done writing you went into the bathroom with the gun and note.

You stood there crying for a while until you had the courage to do it. Just as you put the gun to your head your phone started ringing. It was Mark.
- phone conversation -
"Hey y/n!"
"Hey Mark"
The line went silent for a minute.
"What's wrong there is something wrong so don't say there isn't."
"N-nothing Mark I'm fine."
"I'm coming over."
-end of phone conversation-
Mark only lived to doors away from your apartment. He was there in seconds. You heard the door open. "Y/n!". He got to the bathroom and swing the door open to find you standing there gun in hand shaking and crying.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He ran over to you and slapped the gun out of your hand and pulled you into his arms.

"I'm sorry Mark" you said between sobs.

He took the note from your hand and asked if he could read it. You said yes because you wouldn't be able to tell him what happened without crying.

He read the note and started sobbing. "Y/n... Please look at me." He said.

You looked into his chocolate brown eyes that we're filled with sadness.

"Please don't ever think about doing this again, I wouldn't be able to take it." He said.

"But what Mark no one cares about me." You replied.

"No Y/N listen to me, I care about you so much. You're beautiful, kind and have an amazing personality do you know why I think this Y/N?" He asked.

"Why Mark?" You replied, "

"Because I love you."

I suck at endings.