59 - Crash

Marks p.o.v

"Mark watch out!" Y/N screamed. We were driving back home from a friends party. Me and Y/N were both sober. I was able to drive. How did this even happen? I was thinking about this moment as I sat in the waiting room of the hospital waiting to see how the surgery went. I was scared. I was scared it would go right and I would loose the love of my life. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my name was called.

"Mark Fischbach?" The doctor asked.

"That's me." I replied. He let out a sigh I was very worried.

"I'm sorry for your loss..." I froze. This can't be real.

"What?" I said.

"The surgery failed and she died." I repeatedly shook my head.

"Nononono this can't be happening I must be dreaming." The doctor sighed.

"Sorry Mr Fischbach you can go see her if you want to. I'm not suppost to let you but I will anyway." I nodded and I followed the doctor to Y/N's room.

The doctor opened the door and there she was. Lifeless. I instantly started sobbing. The love of my life was gone.

"I'll leave you alone for a bit." The doctor left and I sat with Y/N and grabbed her hand.

"Oh gosh Y/N... Why'd it have to be you? I wish it was me... I don't know what I'm going to do without you. You're the love of my life..." I sobbed.

"I love you so much... And now you're gone..."