157 - Don't Be Jealous Markimoo

"Markimoooo." You called. Mark was sulking and you didn't know why.

"Please tell me what's wronggggg." You begged. He was leaning against the kitchen counter with his arms folded and you stood next to him.

"Mark please." You asked. He just walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. You quickly sat next to him.

"You know I'm not gonna leave you alone until you tell me." You smiled. He looked at you and almost cracked a smile at how adorable you looked with your legs crossed and your hands leaning on your cheeks, significantly squishing your face.

"Hey I saw that twitch in your lips Markimoo." You got on your hands and knees and leaned your chin on his shoulder. He turned and looked at you, making you smile even brighter than before. He looked away again to stop himself from smiling. You frowned at your attempts to make him tell you what's wrong. You wrapped your arms around his torso and snuggled your face into his chest. He wrapped his arms back around you and stroked your hair.

"Can you tell me what's wrong Moomoo?" You begged again. He sighed.

"Okay well..." your head shot up and looked into his eyes,

"I saw a text on your phone from some guy called Jamie saying if you wanted to hang out with him and I got kinda jealous but I got over it. Then earlier I saw a text saying it was great hanging out with a string of kisses." Mark avoided your gaze.

"Mark, Jamie's gay." You said giggling. His smile finally cracked and he started chuckling.

"Jamie's an old friend and I've met his boyfriend. They're really cute together Mark. We should invite them over for dinner sometime so you can meet them." You sat up on his lap with crosses legs. He rubbed your thighs and leaned into kiss you.

"I love you, like a lot." Mark said. You giggled.

"Me too Markimoo." You flicked his nose gently.

"Thank you for caring for me. Usually I'm not the one in need in the relationship." You caressed his hands.

"It's what I'm here for." You flicked his nose again and snuggled into his chest.