103 - I'm Sorry

The sun streaked through the curtains as your eyes started to creep open. You woke up feeling like nothing - again. Even though Mark made you happy, your dark thoughts couldn't help but creep in. It was around 4 am the other day and you ended up cutting yourself to get rid of your pain. Mark never found out. You had changed your shirt to a long sleeved so he wouldn't see. Mark didn't notice the different shirt so you were lucky. You got up and felt a bitter heat so changed your shirt and planned on putting on a long sleeved later without Mark knowing. You headed downstairs and started to fry some bacon. After a few minutes you felt a pair of arms snake around you waist. Crap.

"Hey Y/N." He said in his morning voice.

"Hey." You said starting to rush. You felt him tense up for a minute. He slowly grabbed your arm and turned it over.

"I-" You didn't know what to say. You thought your life was over. It wasn't because Mark felt a mix of emotions. Anger, despair, confusion and sadness.

"Y/N... W-what? W-why?" He said voice cracking.

"I'm sorry Mark." You tore your arm away and turned off the stove then placed the bacon onto a plate.

"Why?" He asked tears forming in his eyes.

"The other day I... I just felt like such crap I couldn't help myself. I didn't want to wake you up..." You said beginning to cry and covering your face.

"Oh Y/N..." Mark came over and held you tight. He took you upstairs and bandaged your arms.

"I'm so sorry Mark." He didn't want you to be sorry.

"Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. If you ever feel like that again please just wake me up. If you feel bad I don't care I will help. Just please don't ever do this again."