105 - Everything is Okay (1)

You pull up your scarf a bit making sure no part of your skin is showing. Mark couldn't know. You didn't want to lay out your problems on him - especially something this serious. No one knew. No one knew how he beat you and raped you. No one knew about your relationship with him apart from that it was 'going alright'. You didn't want a ton of attention even though at the same time you needed attention. You needed to get out of this relationship but the only problem was that you believed he loved you.

"I hate you!"

"Hurry up and do the dishes you worthless piece of shit!"

"Clean the floor you bastard!" You believed Luke loved you even though in reality he didn't. He did at first but just started using you to make his life easier.

"Hey Y/N." You were snapped out of your thoughts when Mark called you from the opposite side of the coffee table.

"Yeah?"

"Is everything okay? You seem a bit panicked..." Mark said softly.

"I-I'm fine." Your phone buzzed giving you the notification saying you had text from Luke.

"Get the fuck home you piece of shit the house isn't gonna clean itself" the text said. You sighed a little too loud making Mark raise his eyebrow.

"I-I have to go. I'll s-see you later Mark bye." You quickly got up and ran out of the coffee shop not wanting to upset Luke any longer.

Marks p.o.v

I knew something was up. I decided to follow her because I knew it had something to do with Luke.

Y/Ns p.o.v

I quickly got home and was met with a gust as soon as I got in the door. I was knocked to the ground and my nose started to bleed.

"Why are you home so late?!" Luke yelled.

"I told you w-what time I would be home I- I said it 3:30 a-and it's only 2:15." He kicked me in the stomach. He tried to grab me again but I quickly got up and ran away. He caught up to me and grabbed me.

"N-no! Put me down!!" I yelled. Without hesitation, he threw me into the wall. He was about to kick me again but was knocked to the ground.

"M-Mark...?" I questioned.

"He hurts you! Why didn't you tell me?!" I didn't reply but sobbed instead. Luke soon woke up again.

Marks p.o.v

"Mark you need to go." Y/N told me.

"Why didn't you tell me he beats you?!" I didn't receive an answer but was pushed out the door.

"Everything is okay Mark."