118 - Engineer

You were a YouTuber. An extremely successful one that is. You had over 15 million subscribers and things were looking well for you. That is until today. Your computer decided to break on you today when you needed to record a ton of videos so you called an engineer. His name was Mark and would be coming over shortly.

You sat down on the couch waiting to answer the door when there's a knock. You got up and jogged to the door, opening it and being met with a not so tall red haired man.

"Hi I'm Mark I'm here to fix your computer." He said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Mark I'll show you to where the computer is and then I'll make us some tea." You showed Mark to the computer and explained what the problem was.

"Alright. I'll get to it then." He said.

"Okay I'll go make tea now for the both of us. Do you like sugar in yours?" You asked.

"Yes please thank you." You headed off.

You brought the hot drinks back up the stairs.

"Here's your tea Mark." You said politely placing the hot mug onto a table.

"Thank you. Hey do I know you from somewhere?" He questioned.

"Uh I'm a YouTuber. You might of heard of me my channel is called (Y/C/N)." You said.

"Oh yeah! My brother likes your videos. He's showed me a couple and I just haven't had the time to sit down and watch them on my own." Mark said continuing to look at the computer as if he were to do it subconsciously. You giggled slightly.

Mark was done within a few hours and you two had gotten along well.

"Thank you for fixing my computer Mark that really really helps." You said paying him.

"It's no problem! If you don't mind I'd like to get your number." You agreed happily and exchanged numbers, thinking about the time you'll next see each other.