156 - Valentines Day

Valentine's Day. It was that time of the year where you'd get Mark a thoughtful present but he'd get you a whole lot more where you'd end up feeling bad for what you got him. This year you got him a new game controller - with pink moustaches on it - and a load of chocolate. You also got him a card. Your present was wrapped and your card was next to it. You set it down on the coffee table and Mark just walked in.

"Happy Valentines Day princess!" He yelled.

"You too Markimoo!" You called back already feeling disappointed in yourself as it sounded as if he got something big. You were right, Mark brought in a GIANT box.

"Woah Mark." You said. He managed to squeeze it between the couch and the coffee table.

"You can open mine fist because I don't want us to be disappointed if we open yours first." You said.

"I'm sure your present will be lovely sweetie." Mark opened the card first.

"Awh it's so sweet." He smiled as you put way to many kisses in the card. You blushed,

"Yeah well." He turned your head towards him,

"Thank you." He kissed your lips sweetly. He reached over to your gift and placed the box on his lap then proceeded to open it.

"Awh it's so adorable!" He looked at it in awe.

"Thank you so much I love it." He placed multiple kisses on your cheek.

"It's probably nothing compared to yours." Instead of arguing with you, Mark said nothing. What was he planning?

"Open yours!" He yelled.

"On it." You opened the box which then there was another box in it. You looked at Mark confused.

"Carry on opening it!" You nodded. Another box, another box and many, many more boxes until you finally got to the last box that wasn't in wrapping paper and was in a small cardboard box.

"Open it." Mark said. You opened the box and there was a black velvet box in there.

"Mark..." You said as Mark took the box into his hands and got on one knee.

"Y/N, as soon as I layed my eyes on you I just knew I had to make you mine. Not even that I knew I had to marry you and I promised myself I would do that someday so Y/N will you help me fulfil this promise by doing me the greatest honour and marrying me?" He opened the box and revealed the sparkling ring. You couldn't see the ring because you were crying so much.

"Of course I will you goober!" You shouted and Mark place the ring on your shaking hands. Once he was done you threw your arms around him and cried loudly into his shoulder. He cried quietly.

"You said yes. I can't believe you said yes. Oh my fucking god." You eventually stopped crying and just stood there hugging.

"I love you so much you don't even know." Mark said.

"I love you to Markimoo."