28 - Snowboarding

I wrote this because I do snowboarding :))

You glided down the slope with ease. The wind blew through your hair perfectly as you did a 180 in the air. Cheers were heard in the background but you focused on going down the slope. You overtook a few other boarders along the way as more cheers were heard. You reached the bottom and took your board off. As you rose up you were met with your boyfriend Mark.

"Hey Mark. What are you doing here?" You asked him.

"I wanted to surprise you. You were awesome going down the slope." He said. You giggled in response.

"I'm gonna go down again then we can take off."

"No babe I want to stay here and watch you go down. This is the first time I've seen you snowboard." You giggled,

"Okay but you'll probably get bored." Mark sat down in a chair and hugged his body as he was cold. You on the other hand were fine. Going down the slope in thick clothes with the wind mixed with snow was the perfect combination for a cool sensation. It relaxed you.

You got to the top and glided down again. You did another 180 in the air and some cheers were heard again. After a few seconds you did a 360 in the air and even more cheers were heard. You spun your board around to be facing backwards down the slope then did another 180 from there. You soon reached the bottom again to find people cheering for you and yelling for you to go down again. Mark came up to you and kissed you before you got your board off. You hugged his neck and he pulled you closer to his body. Because your board was still on you almost fell forward but Mark caught you and held you up for another kiss.

"You're amazing." He said caressing your face. You blushed and looked at the ground.

"You're so full of beauty and talent... I love you." He said.

"I love you to Mark." You took off your board and he stopped you from going back up the slope again.

"No I mean I really love you. You hair flows so perfectly, your eyes sparkle in a way I can't even describe and did I mention you're pretty sexy?" He said. The last remark causing you both to giggle.

"Than-" He interrupted you again.

"I'm not done yet baby..." He said cupping your face.

"You have so much beauty inside and out and the way you showed your passion for snowboarding makes me so happy... I was going to do this later but I think now is a better time." He got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box from his pocket.

"Will you marry me?" He asked, opening the box to reveal the ring.

"Of course I will." You started crying tears of happiness while he slipped the ring onto your finger. He stood up and you attacked him with a hug and small kisses all over his face. The crowd that was standing around began cheering and clapping.

"Now go down the slope one more time and show me your best moves."

"Will do."