64 -Siblings in Pain (2)

I stood inside the black room where my brother lay. He just had his tumour removed and is recovering.

"Hey Y/N!" He seemed so happy. I instantly bursted into tears. I sat next to the hospital bed and stroked his hair.

"Whats wrong?"He asked me.

"I don't wanna loose you."I said. Ashton was a really happy child. He had great friends and was quite intelligent.

"I love you so much Ash... And you're so happy. Why did it have to happen to you?" He huged me and I hugged him back.

"Its okay." I sobbed even harder. Mark was in the room and didn't want to disturb Ash and I. Once we pulled apart I stroked his face.

"You're a really good person Ash. Please don't be afraid of death." I said. I started crying again and he wiped my tears.

"Y/N we need to go." Mark said sympathetically.

"I don't want to." I said.

"It'll be okay Y/N you'll be able to see me again soon." I nodded and Mark and I left.

"I'm sorry Y/N but the doctor said we had to leave." Mark said holding me tight.

"I know its not your fault. I just don't want to loose any time with him." I said.

"It'll be okay. We'll be able to see him again soon." Mark said.

"I hope." We drove back to my mothers house and got some rest.