57 - Long-Distance (1)

Y/Ns p.o.v

Mark and I were online friends for a while. Now we're dating but... Still online. Mark was living in Cincinnati and I was living in LA. We skyped all the time and promised each other we would never get upset about the long distance thing. Mark has come to visit but only twice and we've been talking for 4 years. He was suppost to visit me for my birthday but he had to cancel because of YouTube which I can understand. It did make me upset though.

As usual me and Mark were skyping before we went to bed. I was about to leave.

"Night night Markimoo." I waved to the camera.

"Night Y/N I can't wait to meet with you." Mark looked a bit panicked even though I didn't process what he said.

"You okay there Moomoo?" I giggled.

"Uh-Yeah I'm fine. Night." He giggled nervously. I waved bye and ended the call. I got into bed having a dreamless night.

Marks p.o.v

Y/N didn't realise what I said luckily. After the call ended I let out a sigh of relief. I grabbed my suitcases, passport, ticket and the extra things I needed. I headed out the door. Little did Y/N know that I was tired of talking through a screen. I wanted to talk to her in person, to kiss her, hug her, just be with her. That's why I'm moving to LA with her. I bought an apartment and I'll get Y/N to move into there with me. It was a surprise which made it even more special.

Before I knew it I was on the plane. I was nervous and excited at the same time but in the end it would be worth it. I can't wait to see her again.