13 - PAX

This is so cliché lmao

You were waiting in line at PAX East to meet your favourite YouTubers. Lord Minion777, Jacksepticeye and your favourite out of all three , Markiplier.

You adored Mark, not because he was hot, but because he made you and so many people happy. Jack and Wade made you happy but for some reason Mark affected you the most. Before you knew it, it was your turn.

"Hey!" Jack shouted.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe this is happening." You said unable to hold in your tears.

"Hey c'mere! Don't cry!" Wade said pulling you into a hug.

"Are you guys done yet I would like to meet her to!" Mark shouted.

"Hey!" Mark said.

"What's your name?" He asked politely.

"Y-y/n."

"Nice to meet you y/n! Wanna take a picture get anything signed?" He asked.

"Could I do both?"

"Sure!" You pulled out your note pad and got it signed by all three of them. You took selfies with them too. But all good things have to come to an end at some point so before you knew it you were saying your goodbyes. You left the signing not realising you dropped your phone.

"Hey wait!" You heard a voice call. It was Mark bringing your phone to you.

"You dropped your phone."

"Oh t-thanks Mark." You stuttered.

"You're really pretty and very different to the other fans... Pass me your note pad real quick."

"Oh okay." You said passing your note pad to Mark. Mark passed it back after writing something on it.

"See you later!" Mark said handing you back your note pad then walking back to the signing. You looked at what he wrote and could not believe it. It said,

'Hey I know this is weird but I really like you! I want to get to know you better call me xxx-xxx-xxx ;)'. You would scream if you were not in a convention. You hung out at PAX in a great mood for the rest of the day.