62 - Such a Tease

If you couldn't get it from the title then ye this is smut

I was upstairs sitting on the bed while Mark was recording. I was reading a magazine when I suddenly got an idea. I decided I would tease Mark by putting on my sexy lingerie and his flannel unbuttoned. I put on a bit of perfume and brushed my hair then let it flow naturally. I walked into Marks recording room staying behind the camera and sat down on the sofa in a sexy position. Mark just stared completely blankly at me. I reminded him that he was recording and he went back.

"Oh-uh right." Mark said.

Once he finished recording he quickly ran over to me and straddled my lap.

"Teasing me while I'm recording... You bad girl..." He said while kissing my neck. I moaned a little. Mark then picked me up and brought me to the bedroom.

Mark tossed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed my neck all the way to my shoulder. I moaned during the process. While kissing my neck he dragged down my underwear. He then took off his trousers and underwear while still kissing me. He then so very slowly took off his shirt. He fondled with my breasts causing a moan to come out. Mark then hooked his fingers around the hook of my bra and undid it. He slipped it off and threw it into an unknown direction. Mark then kissed my body all the way from my neck to my core. He then kissed my inner thighs and my core started to throb in need but Mark carried on teasing.

"Mark please." I said. He then smirked and shoved his tongue into me. I moaned out in pleasure as he continued to lick me up. He hummed a little which sent me over the edge. Just before I climaxed Mark stopped and aligned his penis up with my entrance and without warning he rammed himself into me. I screamed in pleasure as he continued to ravage my insides. Mark had his full length inside of me hitting my g-spot every time.

"Fuck I'm gonna..." I didn't get to finish my sentence when we both climaxed in sync.

Mark pulled himself out of me and then laid beside me. He then pulled me close.

"I love you."

"I love you too Moomoo."