152 - Friendship Problems (Version 2)

"Fucking hell listen to me please!" You screamed at your phone. Your best friend seemed to be mad at for... well you can't really remember why. You'd been going at it since 8 pm and it was now 2 am. Tears would fall down your face every few minutes or so because you weren't angry, you were scared you were going to loose your best friend. Mark was in bed luckily, otherwise he'd be begging you to go to bed even though you were so scared and sad that you probably wouldn't be able to sleep. You soon heard Marks footsteps come towards you.

"Y/N." He called, walking down the steps tiredly.

"What are you doing up sweetie?" He asked standing on the last step.

"I-" You broke into tears and Mark was instantly by your side.

"Shhhh shhh baby it's okay." Once you were done crying (finally), you tried to explain what was going on.

"Y/F/N a-and I a-are in an argument and I don't know wh-I don- I don't w-want to r-ruin our friendship." You finally managed to choke out.

"Sweetie call her/him and ask to sort this out tomorrow because you're too tired to deal with this right now." Mark said. You nodded and texted Y/F/N and they responded bluntly but agreeing. You and Mark went up to bed. Once you were settled Mark spoke up;

"Baby I know you're worried about your friendship but I promise that everything is going to turn out okay. I promise." After he said that you slowly drifted off into a dreamland.