109 - Fanboy

To say Mark was a bit obsessed was an understatement. He loved this YouTuber that goes by the name of Y/N. She was a YouTuber of 15 million subscribers and was best friends with a man who goes by the name of Jacksepticeye on YouTube and another man called PewDiePie. So very badly did Mark want them all to notice him but he knew it wouldn't happen. Or would it? Little did he know was that he was going to get tickets to PAX where he could meet all three!

He rocked on the balls of his feet when he rested his eyes on the three. He loved Felix, Jack and Y/N but Y/N was by far his favourite. Not only did he have a huge crush on her, he thought that Y/N was the best YouTuber ever. Once he was up by the front he waited for his turn. The last person left with a huge smile on their face and he walked up to Jack.

"Oh my gosh I was gonna say so much but my mind has gone blank!" He said feeling slightly embarrassed.

"It's cool dude! What's your name?" Jack asked.

"Mark. It's really cool to meet you Jack." Jack smiled.

"You too." They took a photo, got things signed and hugged. The same thing happened with Felix and now the part Mark was most excited for. Y/N.

"Hi Y/N. Oh my gosh this is so crazy." He said feeling nervous. Y/N giggled,

"Its lovely to meet you!" She said.

"You're like my favourite YouTuber and you've gotten me through a lot." He said. He gave her an envelope that had 'Y/N :)' written on the top.

"Thank you." She smiled and put it on the desk.

"Could you sign my poster?"
"Sure!" She said cheerfully and writing her best signature.

"Could I also have a picture?" He asked awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"You don't need to ask my lovely." Mark pulled out his phone and took a picture of the two.

"Thank you Y/N." He said happily.

"My pleasure." After Mark had left the booth he looked at his signature he got from Y/N what he realised then was that she put,

'You're very sweet Mark. I'd love to get to know you some more! Here's my number xxx-xxx-xxx call me!'