37 - Exploration (3)

Mark let me go but followed me close behind. As we got closer and closer the shadow didn't move. Mark took a quick picture on his phone. We were about 1 metre away from it. It pushed me over but I was caught by Mark then it disappeared. I was stunned. I almost fainted.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I might faint." I said.

"Do you wanna leave?"

"No I need to go through the whole thing." Mark agreed. And we walked through. May I remind you that my camera was recording the whole thing.
We reached some stairs and walked up them. I walked into a room with Mark holding my hand now filled with trays, medicine and documents.

"Woah. This is all the medicine they gave the people." Some were open.

"I'm not gonna touch any of them it may not be a good idea." I said skimming through all the medicine slowly. Mark took a few photos. We went into the next room and it was filled with satanic signs and vandalism. I didn't dare touch the walls. I didn't want to. Not only because of the satanic signs but because of the dirt that was on it. The room was empty. I walked closer into it.

"A bed would've been here." I said. We left the room and found an old child's play area.

"This is where all the children would've spent their time. All the dolls and plushies." I said. Their was lots of toys that children would've had. I found a few drawings that had dark drawings on them.

"I'm not sure if this was the insanity talking of the asylum taking." I said going through all the drawings. Mark again took a few pictures. We left the room to find a baby's room. I walked over to the crib in the corner of the room. I found a toy baby painted black and some knifes stabbed into it.

"What the fuck." I said. Mark came over to me and took a picture.

"Let's go to another room this one is creeping you out I can tell." I agreed and we left the room. Their wasn't much else to explore so I turned off my camera and me and Mark headed out.

"That was some scary shit." He said.

"You do this all the time. Can I ask how?" He asked.

"It's normally not like that at all. I've never experienced anything like it." I said. We got to the door and noticed it was shut. I wasn't very concerned as it could've just been the wind. Mark tried to open the door but couldn't.

"What the hell?" As soon as Mark said that someone grabbed me by the throat. I screamed loudly. Mark threw punches at the guy until he was unconscious. Mark pulled me into his arms as I was crying.

"It's okay it's okay. Maybe you should take a break from YouTube for a bit after this." Mark suggested.

"Yeah." I said. Mark tried to open the door again but it wouldn't budge.

"Maybe something in my bag will help." I said digging through my bag. I found a wrench and passed it to Mark. I couldn't help but stare. His muscles were flexing every time he hit the door. After he got the door open he turned around to see me staring.

"Like what you see?" He asked. I nodded yes and he started to flex even more. I pushed him out of the building and ripped off our masks. I roughly kissed him and he kissed back.

"Mark stop being so damn hot." I said.

"Nope because I wouldn't be able to make you blush and you're so sexy and cute when you do." He said. I laughed and rested my head against his chest. We headed home.

"Thanks for coming with me Mark. I probably would've died if you didn't." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem baby-doll. I'm gonna take a shower when we get home. Care to join?" He asked.

"I would love to Marki."