126 - What's Going On In There?

Blood was everywhere. All over the ground, bit on the wall and mostly on you. It streamed down your arms as loud sobs filled the room. You kept dragging your razor along your arm until you didn't have the strength to move any longer.

"Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice call.

"Baby where are you?" You heard footsteps up the stairs.

"Y/N this isn't funny." He got to the bathroom and gently tapped on the door.

"Are you in here?" He asked. Mark got no reply other than a tiny whimper.

"Y/N baby open the door." Mark didn't think this would happen. No one knew how sad you were apart from you. He had no clue what went on in your mind.

"Y/N please." He received a cry this time.

"Y/N!" He called. Mark began panicking and started banging on the door. It eventually swung open to reveal you, covered in blood with loads of cuts on your arms.

"Y/N oh m-my go-" He wasn't able to finish his sentence as he grabbed the first aid kit. He pulled you into his lap and began cleaning your cuts.

"This is gonna hurt a bit baby." It did sting but it didn't last long. Mark was crying and could only just see what he was doing properly by guessing. After he was done cleaning your cuts he pulled you into your lap and cried into you. After you both calmed down he began to question you.

"Why? Please tell me what's going on. What's going through your head?" He asked looking into your eyes.

"I-I'm suffering Mark." He instantly knew what you meant after what you said and began to cry even more.

"Y/N if you ever need to talk know that I'm right here and I always will be. I love you so much please don't ever do this to yourself. I can't risk loosing you and I hate seeing you in pain." He said stroking your face softly.

"I-I love you too." You said,

"Can we just go to sleep for a while? I don't want to think about this anymore." Mark nodded and carried you both for a nap as he held you in his arms.