20 - Love/Hate

Y/N and Mark hated each other. They didn't want anything to do with each other but they had to. Why? Because they were both best friends with Jack. It was Jacks birthday party soon and both of them were invited. Jack didn't tell them of course so he didn't put them off. The party was in LA so Jack could see people a lot easier. The party was starting now and Y/N and Jack were talking by the bar.

Y/Ns p.o.v

"I'm very surprised Jack I haven't seen Mark at all. Didn't you invite him?"

"Well uh about that... I kinda did invite him but didn't tell you..." I was mixed with emotions.

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"I didn't want to put you off. You to are both my best friends and I don't want either of you to have second thoughts on having fun because someone you dislike is here."

"Hate Jack hate." He looked dumbfounded,

"Why do you hate each other then?" "

"Because... I actually don't know." He looked a bit upset.

"That sucks Y/N because you to would be great friends. You have so much in common and if you were friends you could even have a chance of dating Y/N."

"I guess... I'm gonna go see Signe. Bye." I said and walked over to Signe.

Marks p.o.v

I waited till Y/N was gone till I spoke to Jack. If I went up to him while she was their then it would've caused problems.

"Hey Jack you didn't tell me Y/N was gonna be here!"

"I didn't tell her that you were gonna be here either." He said.

"Why?"

"Because I didn't want you to be put off dude. It would be better if you were friends." I agreed a tiny bit.

"I guess... I'm not really sure why we hate eachother. We just didn't get along."

"How the fuck did you not get along?! You both have so much in common, you would be great friends and would be so cute if you were dating to!" Jack was yelling now and everyone was staring including Y/N. He realised this soon enough.

"Fuck if you two are becoming friends and that's it!"

"But Jack-" Y/N said before being cut off.

"No! I don't like seeing you both argue all the time! You either be friends or loose a friend!" He then locked us in a closet.

Y/Ns p.o.v

Well this is great. I have to be friends with Mark or I loose Jack.

"For fucks sake Jack!" I shouted. Mark was looking at me.

"What are you looking at?!"

"Nothing but we might as well try and get along because we both don't want to loose Jack." He suggested and I agreed.

"Do you listen to Ninja Sex Party?"

"Uh who doesn't?" I said.

"I know right!? What's your favourite song?"

"It has to be Attitude City." Mark smiled,

"Me too!" As if on que we both began singing the song at the same time.

"NO FUCKS ARE GIVEN WHEN YOU'RE IN ATTITUDE CITY!" We both laughed loudly.

"Starbomb?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah! Favourite song by them?"

"I Choose You To Die." I said.

As if on que again,

"SUCK A YELLOW DICK BRO I CHOOSE YOU TO DIE!" You both kept talking about nonsense.

"Why did we hate each other? I'm assuming we don't now..." Mark said.

"No we don't hate each other now."

Narrators p.o.v

As soon as Y/N said that, her and Mark both locked eyes. They both leaned in for a kiss. It felt like it lasted for hours but in reality it was only a few minutes.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I love you."

"I think the same thing Y/N." Mark leaned in again for another kiss.