Chapter 5

Felicity was nervous sitting at the chair hacking away, trying to figure out more about the drug/virus. She tried everything, but without a sample, she didn't have much, since no one else did.

Taking short breaths she didn't hear Dig come back through the door holding food that she was meant to eat.

"You need fuel," he said setting the water and fries in front of her. "It's not much... eat."

"I can't eat," Felicity denied the food that was offered her. "Not knowing what next The Count will do. He'll pull a magic act and come back from the dead." Her mouse scrolls of the highlighted finished bar. The search was almost done, she could see the results, even though she had a feeling that she was going to regret it.

"I insist," he demanded. "You have to get something in your system."

"Okay..." Felicity said brushing him off and not picking up anything to eat.

"Now," Dig said picking up a french fry and practically shoving it in her mouth, "Open, or thinking will become messy."

She smiled and opened her mouth, "Thank you, friend," she said kindly tasting the extra salt she loved.

"Your welcome, friend," he replied.

"Really you guys should be thanking me," Oliver said walking through the door with a limp. Dig took a step back from Felicity and went to work checking on Oliver's wound.

"What happened?" Felicity asked helping Oliver to the table where they operated on him.

"This time, I actually fell down some stairs," Oliver admitted weakly.

"Really?" she said getting some bandages while Diggle checked the rest of him. "Who knew the famous bachelor of Starling City was a clutz?"

Oliver laughed, falling for Felicity's distraction while Dig moved his foot in a circle. "Ouch," he clenched his teeth together to hide the pain.

"What else hurts?" Dig asked.

"My wrist?" Oliver said like he wasn't sure or not. Dig pulled Oliver's gloves off and felt the damage in his hand. "Tss..." Oliver hissed.

Felicity hopped up on the desk with him and took his face in her hands so that his eyes were locked with hers. "Tell me about what you saw," she said having him concentrate on her voice instead of the pain.

Oliver swallowed and closed his eyes so that he didn't lose himself in those blue diamonds. "There were no pills found," Oliver muttered almost entranced.

"Were there shots, instead?" her voice was a whisper and calm.

Oliver nodded while Diggle left to go get some pain killers. "I put some in a vial and kept it with me, it should be in my pocket."

Felicity hesitantly jumped off the desk and placed a hand on Oliver's chest. "What are you-" he started to object but her hand on his chest made his heart beat quicker - she had such a strange effect on him.

"Trust me," Felicity said pushing on his chest so that he would lie back. He obliged her without objecting kind of liking how she took charge.

Her hand trailed down his body, to his pocket. With curious fingers, and a blush on her face, she unzipped his pocket accidentally making Oliver go wild getting too close to his-

"This it?" she asked pulling out the vile, wanting to sure 100% sure that this was the vile he gathered tonight and not from past events.

He let slip, "Mmm..." from both pleasure and answering her question.

"Good," she said studying the inside of the vile. A blue slushy liquid? "Hu..." she said, placing the vial in a stand on her table. She helped him back up, not realizing how her touch was like a firework, spreading everywhere in his body from just one point. "That wasn't so hard, now, was it?"

"Having you touch me," -in the most incredible way- "or getting the vile?"

"Did I push too hard on something damaged?" she said worriedly. What she didn't understand is that what Felicity was doing wasn't hurting him at all, if anything it was slowly healing him.

He coughed and cleared his throat, "No, no..." Oliver said as Dig got back to wrapping him up.

"Okay," Diggle said, "I suggest going home, taking a shower, and then some rest. Should be healed by tomorrow."

"Thanks Dig," he said. "Go home, I'll be fine to manage by myself."

Dig whispered, "It's not me that you have to worry getting home." Both of the boys looked at Felicity hovering over the computer to get some more answers.

"How long do you think she'll stay?" Oliver said, feeling some kind of guilt if she stayed here alone and up to long.

"My guess? All night until she finds an answer. When Felicity puts her mind to something, it's not long before she get's it done..." Dig said, "I know you care about the city... you might think you're the only one, and if you fail, that's on you... but Felicity cares too, and she'll feel the blame if she doesn't do something to help. She feels the weight on her shoulders. She'll probably stay here until she's found a cure."

"I know Dig," said Oliver in the same whispered tone, "I know."

Felicity hit the desk in anger. She was getting nowhere with this vile. She flipped open her phone and dialed a familiar number to her.

Come on, Barry... she thought... I'm calling on that favor now...

"Hello?" Barry Allen said to the phone.

"Hi, Barry, it's Felicity from IT. I was just calling to roll in on that favor you owe me?"

"It's not gonna break the law is it?" he said with his eyebrows pulled together with a light laugh.

"You know about the drug that has been released by The Count, right? Well, I have a feeling that you can help me stop it," she explained.

"Me? You? Sine when have you cared about the people of Starling City and wanting to save the world?" Barry was surprised.

Felicity smiled, "I have always cared. Now I already know a few things, but I would like to talk to you about it over at Queen's Consolidated."

"Okay..." he said, "Nine o'clock?"

"Deal." But until then she wasn't even gonna shut her eyes in fear she'll never get that cure.