Chapter 60

Felicity was having a hard time packing her things away, she knew that she shouldn't leave when Oliver wasn't here, that was just unexplainable rude, but she thought she handled her own today when she had her arugement with him.

It was weird, for a second when they were talking about her 'code name' for S.H.I.E.L.D she felt like they were back to being poliet, and he was back to his old non-hateful self.

As Felicity zips up her suit case of the clothes that she was going to take with her closed and she walked into the kitchen - feeling like she had nothing else better to do.

Wouldn't you know that she would walk into the third worst person in the whole city?

"Aww... What are you doing here, Ms. Smoak?" Moira said holding her fingers together.

Felicity smiled dreadfully, “Well, I heard that the house was on fire, and I thought I’d grab a bucket and start in this room.” She didn’t really know where the bad ass tone came from but if she kind of had to admit that she liked it… A little. “What about you? Don’t you have a maid to do this sort of thing?”

Moira crossed her arms, “Oh, look, the IT girl suddenly got a voice of her own. What made that so?”

Felicity sighed, “Well, when people start threatening me, I do get a little temperamental.”

“What kind of game do you think you are playing Miss Smoak?” Mrs. Queen asked cocking her head to the side.

“One that I won’t be in much longer, Mrs. Queen.”

“Good, because if you stayed any longer I’d might just have to ask Mr. Diggle to escort you out – no matter how much Oliver cares for you.”

Felicity broke eye contact.

“Oh,” Moira gasped, “oh, he didn’t break up with you, did he?”

Felicity raised her eyebrows, “You know, I think I dumped him in all honesty. It was kind of a joint effort between us two, I could give the explicate details to you if you would like…”

Please, please, please say you don’t want to hear them…

“Oh, mom, leave the poor girl alone, okay?” Thea said walking into the kitchen. “Oliver told me you guys spilt because of New York… Working for another rich sexy man I see,” Thea joked, “What, Oliver not paying you enough?”

Felicity shook her head, and smiled a sad smile, “No, that’s not it… When I took up the job of becoming Executive Assistant at Queen Consolidated, I didn’t think I’d miss my job at the IT department that much. When I applied back for that job, I actually got a call from Stark Industries in New York, and I decided to take it. Oliver and I argued about it for a little while, but we agreed that me leaving was the best.”

More or less… Felicity thought.