Chapter 49

Diggle was shocked and silent, staying that way to make sure he hear Felicity right. He swallowed and said, "Felicity, get real here, we know that that has to be-"

"A mistake? No, not possible! I double checked! I'm tripple checking from my phone! It says that the Queen's bank account is admitting a large amout of money. I can't explain it. We know it's not Oliver, right? You know that?"

"Of course!"

"Good, but that means someone is trying to frame Oliver, or at least one member in his family." Felicity would hate to see his mother in that god awful grey again - it was not her color. At all. She she seriously doubted it was Thea's either. "And it has to be someone close to him... They would have to know the passcodes to their bank account. And if they don't, they would be a miraculant hacker."

"That mean's Oliver is going after the wrong guy tonight," Diggle informed her. "You have to get to that dinner and stop him from leaving."

"I'm late, snap! I have to go, John, see you later tonight maybe-ish..." She hung up and turned her car on. As soon as she backed her little tiny car out of the parking lot, she was racing off toward the mansion.

She should have known that she would have been pulled over....

Oliver tapped his foot against the floor listening to his Mother ramble on about nothing important. Thea would particapate in the conversation for Oliver's sake, but both of the women at the table could tell that Oliver's head was somewhere else.

"Where is Felicity?" Thea asked knowing that's what the problem was.

"I... I think she got caught up at work," he spit of a semi-lie. He knew that Felicity was bad with time tables just like Oliver Queen was, but she wasn't too bad, and certainly not as bad as him. 30 minutes bad? He didn't think so, but there was a first time for everything. He just couldn't settle this bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"I think she left..." Moira said so quietly that she thought no one would hear, but both kids did.

"Mom!" Thea yelled.

"Excuse me?" Oliver wanted her to clarify. "Did you say something to Felicity?"

"I didn't have to, Oliver, she left because this isn't the place for her. She doens't belong with us. You should be with Laurel, you were always two peices of the same heart."

"Mom! I happen to hate Laurel and love Felicity! You haven't even given her a chance!" Oliver was surprised that Thea had spoken her mind on the situation and actually was telling the truth. "I love Felicity! She has a brain! She just didn't fall for Oliver because he changed over on that Island, or that he has money, or good looks - or so I've heard." She flashed him a small smile, "I like her! She's funny, and she babbles, and blushes! She's... Aww, Mom, she's just breath taking! She can see through his bullshi-"

"Crap," Oliver corrects his little sister and she sticks her tounge out at him.

"Look, I don't know wht you have aganist her, but I want their relationship to work!" Thea smiled at her mother and she took a drink of her water. "She's honest, through hell or high water she is honest, and maybe some of that will rub off on Oliver, who knows!"

Oliver gentle kicked his siter under the long table. He knew that Thea's words wouldn't make a difference to their mother, but they meant something to him.

They ment a lot.

And as the time passed over them and Oliver got up to excuse himself from the table, he started to wonder about if Felicity and him became something serious. I mean, they weren't engaged or anything, but they didn't really know if they were boyfriend and girl friend. Oliver had some time to kill after he called Felicity again to see where she was for dinner.

He flipped on the news and saw Felicity's face with a caption.

"-Memorial. Oliver Queen stood frozen at his place near the stairs, so moved by this woman's presence! Has our eledible blachore finally been tied down to one girl? Later, almost everyone tells that when our mystery woman got down to the middle of the stairs, Oliver sweeted the story by pulling Ms. Mystery into a passionate kiss! Who is this woman?"

Oliver laughed at the news. Usually he was irrated when he watched it, or angry. Occasionally, he threw something at it, but other times he was happy with the out come of the report. Now, he was just humored. They, for once were just conjused as he was.

Oliver shut the TV off and started to walk outside. It was time to pay our dear old friend, Sebastian Blood a vist. A very threatening one...

Felicity dropped her head into her hands. "Aren't I entitled to a phone call?" Felicity yelled - exhausted from shouting.

Sebastian Blood was going to get it - and it would all be Felicity's fault because she was speeding. She was so worried about getting there fast enough, she forgot that she was speeding. What the real funny thing was that she was most likey about to get busted about hacking. They couldn't arrest her for a speeding ticket. That just doesn't happen.

"Ms. Smoak, sit down."

"I insist on seeing Detective Lance and getting a phone call," when Felicity heard the door slam shut, she sat down anyway.

The officer came in and sat down. He was plump, and had a double chin. To her, he looked a little like a pig. Round, rude, smelly, and snotty. "We have some intell telling us that you signed the final sheets to give the thousands of dallors to create this virus."

"Exuse me?" Felicity was about to beg to find out who this sorce was. They were sadly mistaken.

Out of all their cases, or missions, this one would have to be teh most confusing and toughest. They started out with a few simple misleads, and now, is grown to blackmail? First on Oliver, and now Felicity?

Something about this... It just wasn't right.

Felicity was really starting to think karma was comming to kick her in the ass, like seriously! First, she get's kidnapped by the Count. Injected. She dies. Then she gets kidnapped again. Almost gets killed, again. Eric shows up, and so does Miranda! Now, she's sitting in this chair, facing the most hidous looking man! What did she do to deserve this!?!?!

"Is this not you're signature?" He passes her a folder and flips open to a page which does indeed hold her signature ensuring a lot of weapons and chemical products.

But of course... It's the perfect Black Mail. A new girl friend shows up in Oliver's life, and suddenly becomes his Executive Assistant? She's know his account passwords and everything about him. She could sign off on certain things like this and no one would question it.... Except now, when she's caught red handed.

There was only one thing wrong with this situation....