Chapter 31

Oliver and Felicity were both wondering if they were kissing each other right, but Felicity made Oliver's brain reel and Oliver made Felicity's heart pound in her chest.

They both wanted to deepen the kiss, both Felicity was too nerveous, and Oliver didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

So, Felicity took Oliver up on this offer.

"Tell me when you want me to stop," he said minutes ago. With the sunlight falling through the window, and onto their faces, she pulled away just far enough to reply aganist his lips, "Never."

Oliver's soft lips trailed down to Felicity's neck and she squealed with delightment. "Oliver," she said trying to control her luaghter, and not let on that his strong and controled hands were making her laugh so. "Oliver, don't!" she screamed giving up, trying to hide it, "That tickles! Oliver!"

She broke out of his embrace and ran toward her bedroom wanting to hide away from his seeking fingers.

The sunlight dissapeared behind her as she shut her bedroom door and almost got the chance to hide in the shower when Oliver came running in and scooped her up in her arms.

He threw her gently on her bed and lowered himself to kiss her again. She smiled and smiled and smiled, and so did he. Oliver couldn't have been happier in that moment, and neither could have Felicity.

A burn started in, and started to form between them as the desire to be closer to one another takes place.

Her hands traveled down his shirt, under the soft fabric and up his skin feeling the tight and strong muscles that he had built up over the years.

"Don't..." Oliver said just as Felicity's fingers was about to touch his scars.

"Oliver, these scars are apart of you... I have felt touched them before. Why stop me now?"

Oliver said looking away, "I know you're heart, I don't want my scars to hurt you."

She pulled him back down again to kiss her once more. "You're scars are apart of you... I have excepted you with your heroic moments, defeats, riches, and problems. Even when you yell at me, I except it. I have excepted your scars, Oliver, it's time for you to too..."

Yes, Felicity was definitely the one for Oliver...

Felicity smiles and contines up his back and felt the ridges in his skin.

"See? That's not so bad..."

"No, Felicity, it's not bad at all."