Chapter 33

Felicity woke up to the sound of Oliver crying out in his sleep.

"Please... Father... Don't go... Don't leave me... Father... Shado... Slade!" Oliver thrashed in his sleep rolling to the side, away from Felicity. "Felicity... Don't leave me too... Please... Let her go! I can't loose her..."

Felicity's heart broke at his words. She couldn't imagine leaving him... She just couldn't bare it. "Oliver, Oliver wake up. Oliver? Wake. Up. Oliver!" She shook his arm and that's when his whole body just transformed into something... unknown. She has seen him at his best, his worst, his everything, but this was a little new.

Olivers hands clamped around Felicity's hand that was touching him, he twisted his body and pulled her along with it to the floor so that Oliver was ontop of her. His free hand was on her throat, but he didn't see Felicity, he saw the Count under his finger tips. He saw the man in the skull mask. His fingers squeezed tigher around their throat.

"Oliver..." Felicity choked out with as much effort as she could. "Oliver, it's me."

The tone of their voice was shocking to Oliver, he pulled his fingers back slowly and saw that it's wasn't an ememy at all... It was someone he cared about.

He threw himself to the other side of the room, "Felicity! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry...." His hands pulled at his short hair trying to turn back time or dig the memory out of his head. Either one was fine with him.

Felicity was choking on the other side of the room, but she got her breaths under control and took deep breaths. Crawling over to him, she said, "I know it was the nightmares, Oliver, I'm sorry. You did nothing wrong," she cleared her throat, "you acted as I hoped you would. At least I know when you're sleeping you're still on guard."

Felicity attempted to cheer him up, but it didn't work. "I need to go," Oliver stood up abruptly.

"No, Oliver, wait!" She blocked his path to the door. "Please, I'm not hurt, or mad, or upset at you... Stay?" She tried it better as a command. "Stay. I'm not letting you leave," she crossed her arms over her chest and popped her hip out with attitude.

This did soften Oliver. "Is that so?" he joked reluctantly.

"It is."

Oliver picked Felicity up and spung her around her small apartment. Felicity's hands wrapped around his neck and she stepped on the top of his toes. Oliver nipped at her neck playfully and Felicity giggled, happy now that he was in a good mood.

He pulled to a stop, and said, "Thank you."

"For what?" She said pulling back a little to look at his face.

"Not being angry with me, for understanding..." Oliver looked down at the floor again.

She tilted his chin to look up at her, "I will always be here for you if you need to talk about it. You can't push me away..." She smiled at him and he slowly bent down to kiss her.

Her heart raced in her chest, and she noticed how sweet his cologne was. Not too strong, and not too light to me missed, but just enough to remind her of leather. He tasted like mint on her tounge, she pulled him closer. Felicity had a feeling he knew what he was doing, she didn’t exactly like that, but he guided her, since she had was inexperienced.

His fierce and foreign lips parted hers as his tongue slipped inside her mouth. Felicity gave a moan as her hands crawled under his white shirt and slid it off and over his head. Shucking off his shirt and throwing it on the floor, her fingers traced over his fascinating body. Over his chest, up his neck, down in the crease of his shoulders where his strong bold muscles flexed under her touch as they continued to kiss.

Oliver also moaned, something he hasn't done from just kissing a woman. He was also touching her, one warm hand on the outside of her waist, the other sliding up her back and holding onto her neck. Felicity hope she had the same effect on him as he had on her, the passion that coursed through her body, this new feeling of... perfectness. There was no other way to explain it. When he was around, yes, she felt embarrassed sometimes, and acted a little fluttery, but she always felt like she belonged.

Nothing about this felt wrong to her, like she should be alert for some reason, or stop this amazing feeling pounding through her body because of Oliver. She was at perfect ease with this, no part of her flying a warning saying she should stop. She wanted to stay forever in his arms, have this second last for enternity, but when his right hand lowered to her pants and started to slowly unzip that jean fabric, she pulled away, suddenly nervous. Felicity was sure she had strong feelings for him... Stronger than anyone else she has been with, but the whole idea of having sex with Oliver, or anybody for that matter, still made her a little fluttery.

"Oliver," she stutters, trying to find a reasonable excuse for leading him on, which she can’t explain since she did take his shirt off and encourage this behavior. “I - I’m -”

Oliver cut her off with a brush of his lips on hers. “It’s okay, Felicity,” he smiled a small smile. "Patience isn’t my strong suit, but I’m not going to pressure you into anything."

"I'm sorry, I've just never..." She couldn't even say it, How idotic...

Oliver looked down at her and his smile was huge, questioning what she said was true, but huge. "You've never....?" Felicity shook her head and looked down at the floor. "With anyone?"

"No, okay?" She seemed a little embarassed and came off defensive, but Oliver thought it was cute. And... So Felicity. It was one of the reasons he started to fall for her, becuase she wasn't just some normal girl...

"I think that's a good goal to have, Felicity," he said honestly.

She looked up at him with a queer expression. "You do?" she asked with a eyebrow raised. "Why?"

"Becuase it means that you... I don't know... I like knowing that if we ever..." Oliver seemed to be having a hard time getting this out so Felicity helped him out.

"Oliver," she smiled smugly at him, "if anyone is worried about not making the other party happy here, it's me. Since I have no experience..." Her mouth was in a small grim line and he kissed her gently.

"Come on," he led her toward the kitchen, "I'll make you breakfeast."

Felicity said, after Oliver took the bacon out of the oven when it was sizzling deliously, and smelling that way too. "A man who is a multi-billionare, hero, and can cook? Hmm... I might just have to shackle you to me and take you everywhere I go," she giggled.

"I'll gladly be your slave," he said laying Felicity's plate out before her. She was glad Oliver turned around to not see her deep shaded cheeks.

She almost didn't answer the door when she heard the nock, a feeling stirred inside her not to... That it was a mistake, to ingore it... Push it far from her mind and everything will be okay, sooner or later....

She hoped down from her bar stool in the corner of the kitchen and ran to open the door. Her fingers met with the knob, twisted the door handle and opened seeing a face she would have never thought to see.

Felicity took a step back from shock.

She asked just to make sure he was real, "Mayor Blood?"