Shielded Arrow

~Okay! Sequeal is here everybody! I've just published the squeal and it's called Shielded Arrow if anyone wants to check it out! I'm sorry that the summary is a little cramped I was running out of letter characters to make it interesting... Hope u like it anyway! ALSO I just wanted to let you guys know that I created a Nyssa/Sara fanfic called 'Canary Cry' if you like them together and want to check it out! Thanks!

Thanks so much for the votes and more importantly COMMENTS!

Rogue~

Summary::

Felicity has moved to New York and has found where she belongs: Saving the world on a daily basis and being the eyes and ears of S.H.I.E.L.D but something in her just can't let her past go, so she flies back to help Green Arrow in his job in the time of night.

Oliver, on the other hand has been nothing but a mess,taking out his anger on every criminal and going all, "Grr..." He has to have a clear head if he is going to be in charge of keeping this City safe.

When Oliver learns that Felicity has been secretly working with him without his knowledge, he's furious. Felicity just can't come back into his life because of a Moira's death, just to leave again! He can't be broken again by the woman he loves - so he breaks someone else instead.

When Felicity flies back to New York she noticed something across the places where her heart is torn. A new drug is out? Not deadly like the Three-day virus... something much, much worse.

🎉 You've finished reading Steady Arrow (Oliver and Felicity - Olicity - Fanfiction) ~1st book in the Saga~ 🎉