Chapter 46

Felicity's fingers were typing across the screen at a fast pace. Diggle and Oliver were going across the rest of the ideas to catch this guy.

"So, our eye is on Sebastian Blood, correct?" Felicity said pulling up everything on Sebastian Blood by the time he came out of his mother's womb and noon today. "So... I pulled up news about him and his family. Here's a shocker, there's nothing."

Oliver stood and walked over to Felicity, looking over her shoulder. "What are you talking about? There is a ton of stuff here... Fire."

Felicity gave Oliver a glare since the clock was closing in on 11:30.

Diggle wiggled his eyebrow, "Who's Fire?"

"Eirc's nickname for Felicity," Oliver said with a smug smile. "Do you want me to go with you to lunch?" he asked hoping she'd say yes.

"No," Felicity thought she'd was being considerate, and also, she didn't know what Eric and Felicity would talk about. "It's okay, this virus is more important."

Oliver just voiced an, "Mm-hmm..."

Felicity smiled, "I think Oliver's a little jealous, Diggle. Aww..."

"How cute," Diggle smiled and Oliver just 'Mm-hmmed' again.

"I don't understand, there are a tone of stuff here on his family and him," Oliver tried to change the subject.

"You don't understand, because you're not me. Do you want to long version of how I solved this, or the short one?"

"Short, please..."

"I'm a genius..." Felicity smiled proudly at herself, "Oliver, Diggle, how many baby pictures do you have?"

It was such an out of the blue question, they both thought they heard it wrong. "Excuse me?"

"You know, embarrassing family photos with you at the center of attention, you as a baby in the bathtub... Do I need to go on?"

Oliver said, "What does this have to do with Seba-"

"Oliver, when are you going to stop doubting in my abilities? Or stop questioning them?" Felicity tapped her foot waiting for an answer.

"Ok, I have dozens. Hundreds maybe, why?" Diggle walked over to Felicity, but she got up and went to the board.

"This is Sebastian Blood's life. Right here, all in photos. One of him as a baby, one of him at three, then five-ish and seven." Felicity's fingers move across her tablet, revealing the photos of Sebastian Blood's history. "Teenager, and then an adult. No graduation photo, no family picture as the Stefords, no nothing. A straight up, need to see photo. Nothing loving, or kind. And look around the edges of the frame on his face," Felicity points to Blood's face.

There was a slight shift, she couldn't detect it by her eye, but the computer was dead set on seeing this mistake, even if it was smaller than teeny-tiny.

"Is... Is that photo cropped?" Felicity nodded to answer Oliver's question.

"Where does this leave us?"

Felicity shook her head, "It leaves Sebastian Blood with a really big secret. We don't even know if that's his real name. My guess, is that the high school diploma is fake along with every other record of his Royal Bloodiness."

"It looks like the Arrow," Oliver glanced at Felicity, "is going to pay Sebastian Blood a sweet vist tonight. Can you pull up the computer file?"

Felicity shook her head, "I left it at home - I mean, our house - I mean your house. The place I'm staying at..."