Chapter 63

Felicity was tired of this. She was tired of being tired. She was tired of being confused. She wanted answers, now. And even though Oliver already said, ‘Goodnight,’ to Felicity, she was going to go in to his room and get answers.

Felicity stormed down the hall and barged into his room without knocking, something she usually wouldn’t have done, but, then again, she wasn’t feeling like herself.

“What do you want from me?” Felicity screams at him walking out into the balcony where Oliver now stood in just black sweat pants.

Seriously, she thought, was he allergic to shirts!?

Oliver turned to face her, and Felicity forced her eyes to look at him from the neck up.

“I – I have done everything that you have wanted,” Felicity stated. “I stopped living my life for you! I joined the Secret Society of Liars for you! I have loved you! I moved in when you wanted me to! I have stayed away because you were too worried about my safety and, uh, let’s not forget that you blamed me for the deaths of the people in the city from your anger, and I stayed anyway! I have done everything you wanted! So just tell me, Oliver, what you want, because I don’t know anymore!” she knew she was raising her voice, but she doubted Thea and his mother would hear her. These walls were thick, and Thea lived in a different wing of the house along with his devil of a mother.

Felicity felt lightheaded after saying all that in one breath but she kept going. “I try – I really do, but you are not making this easy! I am so sick of this game with you, I won’t play any longer! You should really see a doctor and get some medical attention for your mood swings, I can’t keep up with you, Oliver! One second you’re nice and staring at me with those piercing baby blues,” she lowered her voice clarifying herself, “– not that you’re a baby.” She gets back on track using her loud voice again, “But then the next thing, you’re hateful, and cold, and distant, and telling me I’m the cause of all the death in this city!?”

She rakes her fingers through her hair almost like she was trying to pull out her thoughts instead of explaining them. “So… just tell me Oliver what you want, and I will comply with the best of my ability like I have done in the past because-”

“I’m not trying to play games with you, Felicity, really, I don’t mean to,” his voice is low, much slower than usual as he stared at her.

She wasn’t dressed up, had any make-up on (besides the black mascara and red stained lips), or tried to look impressive, but she did. She was still wearing the red tight stretchy dress that came down to the knees and flared out. The one that had the strings to come up and tie around her neck and the brooch had was planted in the middle of her chest, the ones bringing out her curves perfectly, and complimented her golden locks of hair.

She looked stunning without realizing it, he wondered if her new boss had told Felicity how beautiful she looked. Worse, if she had seen Eric recently.

Stop staring, Oliver ordered himself to do, but was less than efficient.

“I think that might just be worse,” she laughed, becoming a little hysterical. “You’re doing it – but you don’t know you are doing it! That’s just great!”