Chapter 20

Diggle was still by Felicity's side and she didn't know if she should laugh, cry, or scream with joy...

She said, "You're telling me, that Oliver Queen, billoniare and playboy, one-night stands, and bulletproof armor, is in love with me?"

Diggled answered the question like is was so obouvious. "Yes."

Felicity has mixed emotions of disbelife, and more than confusion. "Why hasn't he said anything about it, then?"

"Because that would mean he would admitt his feelings."

"Ugh," she cried, "Men..."

"You can love 'em and you can hate 'em..." Diggle said like he was a girl. Felicity giggled.

"Thanks Dig," she said quietly.

"For what?"

"For cheering me up."

"What are friends for?" Diggle flashed her a smile and she couldn't help but smiling back...

"So... about my situation???"

"Oooh! Right," Felicity got to work telling him all the things he could do to convince her to go to the Queen's Memorial. "Just remember, I'm not an expert on these things, but my ideas should work. Just aviod the roses and expensive chocolate."

"Why avoid those things?" Diggle asked, "I thought they were the key?"

Felicity corrected him quickly enough, "Nothing says, 'My brother, your husband died, and now I want us to have sex and raise his kid,' like roses and chocolate." She flashed him a 'I-know-it-all' smile.

"Damn..." Diggle said frightened, "I'll aviod the roses and chocolate."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity woke up in a sleepy haze. Was it possible to be tired and feel totally alive in all the same moment? That's what she felt like. Last night she must of bad five cups of coffee and a thousand glasses of water.

She and Diggle had a friend night, they watched a movie and told stories, listened to music and talked for a long time. It was late by the time Diggle drove home and by the time he unlocked his front door, he was dead beat tired.

Felicity got dressed and put a on mascara and lip gloss. She grabbed her purse while throwing on her heels and walking to her car. She stopped by the coffee shop, talked to Carly for a bit and got her breakfeast on the run.

Felicity tried to compose herself in her car. Oliver didn't know that Diggle told her of those little exchanged words. She didn't know if she wanted him to...

Just act professional, she thought, Be composed. Be professional.

The whole ride to the club, Felicity thought over and over to be professional. Here, she was his employee, and if he wanted to be something more, then he better tell her... even if all she thought about was kissing him.

She walked into the club, thinking that she got this. She could act like she didn't know. Because she didn't. Know. Anything. Not for sure. Just words that Oliver said to Diggle. That maybe Diggle misinterpreted.

She walked down into their hideout, and heard the sound of sticks clacking together.

"Damn it!" she heard Diggle say, "I was for sure you wouldn't have saw that move coming!"

Oliver just laughed and threw himself back into it.

Training, she thought, how perfect! ... Just be professional. I can do this... Professional.

She walked down the steps, and taking off her coat, hanging it on the stand, and looked at the boys messing around. The first thing that she noticed was that Oliver was shirtless...

Be. Professional.

His scars were showing all over his chest and back, making Felicity lock her gaze right on his sweating skin.

Sweat was dripping down his body, soaking the edge his pants, closest to his back. Her eyes travel his fit body, slim and muscular; a thought entered her head of Oliver and herself part taking in a certain activity... making her sweat.

God, there goes professional....

"What's professional?" Oliver said blocking an oncoming strike from Diggle and looking back at her at the same time.

I said it out loud!!!??? "Nothing...." She said trying to brush off her blushing cheeks and change the subject quick.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked taking a step toward her computers. Besides making me drool...

"Waiting for the test results to see if this cure is legit..." Oliver said still fighting with Diggle.

"I assure you," Felicity said quietly, so quiet she thought they couldn't hear, "you're legit...." She was still looking at Oliver's lower back.

Diggle was on the ground, Oliver on top of him, and they both looked back at her with an eyebrow raised.

She snapped her eyes away from his backside and met his eyes with a smile.

"What?" she said meeting their eyes and feeling self conscious.

Oliver laughed to himself and shook his head, "Nothing..." He helped Diggle up and they went at it again...

Felicity said thirty minutes later, "I- Guys? Test is done..." Felicity looked over the reviews. "It's real."

Oliver was handed the printed paper. "So, how do we get the cure?" Oliver asked her trusting her judgement.

"Well," Felicity pulled out her phone and enclosed it around his fingers, "We make a call..."