Chapter 12

"Oliver, don't ever leave me," she whined in her sleep.

Oliver in her dream then said, in that perfectly heart stopping tone of his that was also raspy and sexy, "Never."

Then he leaned down, ever so slowly, and laid a hidden kiss, in the right hand corner of her mouth. She wanted to scream out in pleasure, she was blushing ever so hard in her dream; that kiss felt ever so good.

She drifted off - further into her dream.

When she awoke, she was in a moving car, in a passenger seat. She bolted up right in her seat and took a look around to see where she was.

"Wha - where am I?" she started to squirm and panic.

"Felicity, Felicity," he placed a hand on her leg, and that soft distant voice calmed her insides. "It's alright," he crooned.

"Arrow?" she said in a sleepy I'm-just-waking-up voice. "Where are you taking me?"

"To my home. We fell asleep in... the Arrow Cave," he said not sounding like he slept at all, but Felicity he would never lie to her.

Not having the strength to object, she nodded and leaned her head up against the seat looking out to the Starling City lights that pass by her in a blur.

The next thing she saw was Oliver's hands around her waist and legs, pulling her up from the car without trouble.

"Felicity?" Oliver said silently in her ear, "We are almost there, okay?"

"Okay," she said, "then you'll sleep with me?" What! she was thinking, No! Take that back! I didn't mean to say that, Oliver!

He laughed a husky laugh and said, "Yes, then I'll sleep."

Oliver walked through the front door, and went upstairs to his bedroom. There was no way Felicity would appreciate is he slept right beside her, so he slowly slid her shoes off, and then laid her head on his pillow. He pulled the covers up around her shoulders as she hunkered down hiding within the blanket.

As he turned to start to undress and go to sleep himself, he heard her say, "Arrow? ... Thank you..."

He smiled double checked to see if she was warm. "Thank you, Felicity."

She yawned and said, "What 'or?"

He sighed a laugh and said silently, "For being there when I need you."

"Tank you," she said, opening her eyes to look at Oliver in his black leather jacket and dark jeans. He looked like a Dark Angel. Her Dark Angel. "For understanding about Brian..." An unwanted tear fell from her cheek. "I'm all alone, now," she whispered to him in his big bedroom.

"No," he said sitting down and taking her hand and kissing it. "You're not." And she thought, You know something I don't?

"You have me." And that was the last thing she saw before she was pulled under the endless land of beautiful dreams about her and Oliver.