Chapter 48

It took a while to get Felicity back into her car, Oliver didn't want to leave her alone, so he didn't. When they reached the intersection to go home, Felicty pointed left when they should have gone right.

"I have the chip, we need to look at it. Go left. I'm okay." Oliver didn't look like he believed her. "Really, Oliver, I'm fine, just had a little breakdown."

Oliver didn't know what to say, so he just nodded and turned the wheel.

When they got to the cave, Oliver held the door open for Felicity and she got out, walking behind him as he led them into Verdant.

Oliver typed in the code and Felicity pulled the drive from her bag. Plugging it into the computer once they descended the stairs, Oliver noticed the silence that was between them. He didn't know what to say to her, Diggle told him what happened, and he didn't have any words.

Oliver took a step toward Felicity, and just put his hands on her shoulders. She leaned into his hands, pressing them into her skin rather hard. He smiled and kissed the top of her head while he moved his thumbs over her back, neck and shoulders giving her a PG rated massage.

Felicity moaned happily at the tender spots where Oliver was rubbing his hands over her coat. His hands moved down her purple jacket, unbuttoned the black beads, and pushed the fabric off her shoulders.

"Easy, there, Arrow," Felicity scolded lightly with a grin, "I'm working."

"We can't work together?" Oliver asked smiling against her hair.

She giggled, "No. You're too distracting."

"That's debatable..." He said, his fingers sliding down her neck and onto her chest. "You in this dress is very debatable."

Felicity's cheeks went bright pink. "Why do you always have to make me blush, Oliver?"

His kiss traveled down to Felicity's neck and she shivered unwillingly. Felicity stopped moving her fingers across the keyboard and clutched the arm rests on her chair.

"I could always leave, Felicity," Oliver offered.

"No," she said sternly; a little too fast too. Oliver smiled against her skin and nipped at the pale flesh next to her neck.

His hand glided across her arms and tangled through Felicity's fingers, locking them together. He moved away and sat down next to her in a nearby chair. Oliver kissed her palm and moved his free hand to her leg so she could use those baby blue painted fingers to pull up the files on the drive.

Felicity didn't want Oliver to stop his gentle teasing torture but when he did she was thankful. She could think more properly now. They had work that needed to be done.

Before that though, she glared at Oliver, and saw his lips were tight in a smile.

"You're so cruel..." Felicity grinned and rolled her eyes. "Ok, so this is it..."

Oliver dropped his smile and got down to business. His eyes read the page: Hospital Bills. Banking receipts. Global plants. Warehouses that are full of weapons located in Starling City.

"What are these?" Oliver asked pointing to the screen.

"Well... It looks like a diagram. One of... Blood cells?" Felicity scoots closer to the screen and scans the page. "Being altered," Felicity realized, silently thanking her chemistry teacher for teaching her about blood cells. "Look at this..." Felicity zooms in. "I think this is a virus. The recipe to the virus, I mean... Look, that's the thing that's altering the blood system... This virus is being spread by blood. It can be injected of course... I guess that's how I somehow got it... You said my heart stopped?"