Chapter 65

The afternoon sun streamed in the parted windows, causing the light to hit Felicity's face, shining across her golden hair. Lying on her stomach, submerged in sleep, she had never looked so... at peace. A lock across her eye, a small smile playing around on her lips while she hugged the purple sheet over her chest like it was a teddy bear a young child would clutch onto. But he knew Felicity wasn't a child...

Oliver could tell she was having a good dream, one full of light, and magic. He enjoyed seeing her at rest, seeing her eyes move even though they were closed. Oliver wondered what the love of his life was dreaming about...

Aw! He just couldn't resist! Oliver leaned over and gently kissed his way up her waist, onto her back, and nuzzled on her neck. Felicity was so unexplainably adorable in the state she was in now.

Felicity stirred and started to pull away, wondering what kind of pest was waking her up. She peeked her eyes open, and tilted her head back to see the strange being.

"Good morning, beautiful," Oliver crooned, a twinkle in his eye.

Felicity smiled as she rolled onto Oliver's arm, hiding in his chest, saying shyly in a croaky voice, "I thought it was all a dream." With one arm, she tried to cover up - not liking to be this exposed but Oliver linked their fingers together. With the other hand, Felicity hustled it under the blanket, drawing patterns on Oliver's muscular leg.

"If it was dream, it was certainly the best dream I've ever had," Oliver admitted with a tight lipped smile knowing Felicity would nudge him with her elbow.

Which she did a second later...

Her cheeks were red as she looked up at him, "Spoil the moment so soon, will you?"

Oliver was looking at their fingers becoming untwined as he scooted closer to her and his fingers crawled down her body, causing her to squirm and fidget.

"Oliver," she held up a blue painted finger, "don't. Oliver... Stop." She tried to stop his fingers tickling against her skin, stop his reason for laughing at her, but it was no use.

She tried to supress her giggling, but ended up bursting into louder laughter. Her cheeks flushed red as Oliver continued to tickle her pale naked body under the covers in spite of her anger toward him. Her laugh was contagious, and sounded more like a breeze. Something so natural and calming on a hot day. Felicity couldn't breathe she was laughing so hard! Oliver was just happy she was happy. He was happy that Felicity was pleased with him.

Felicity regained her breath slowly and noticed that Oliver was staring at her still just a couple inches away from her.

"What?" Felicity said finally after wondering why he was staring at her so intently.

"'What' what?" Oliver asked back.

"Why are you looking at me like that!" Felicity announced to Oliver that she was very aware of the look he was giving her.

"Before I met you," Oliver sighed, "I never really knew the reason why a person would just look at someone and just smile..." Felicity's eyes lit up and she looked like she was beaming with joy.

Oliver was looking down at her as she smiled up at him... And then the intimate air between changed as Oliver's tongue edged his lips, feeling the emptiness of Felicity's mouth on his own. Felicity stared at him and bite her lip, and Oliver leans down, presses his lips to hers. Felicity's arms slide up Oliver's body, place themselves around his back and kissed him back.

"I want to sleep with you. Tonight. Together. With you in my arms, under the blankets, in this bed," Oliver said against hers lips.

"Hmm... All the things we can do before then. One, of which, is a shower," Felicity whispered back. "But... I don't really want to get up."

"Well, then," Oliver said scooping up Felicity's in his arms, he carried her over to the master bathroom and set her down in the tub. "You didn't have too," he turned the water on in the Jacuzzi and he let the water fill grabbing the bubbles knowing that she would want them given the option.

Felicity starts to hum as she pulls up her hair into a bun from the hair tie Oliver handed her.

Oliver wanted to join her, but she did need her space and he didn't want to push her into anything. He started to walk out of the room to grab some breakfast, when Felicity called out his name.

She looked like she was having a hard time saying what was on her mind, since what was on her mind was embarrassing to ask, but Felicity got out, "Stay? Stay with me?"

Oliver nodded and crawled in behind her, having Felicity's head rest on his chest.

"So," she said once he was in the tub, "what do you have planned for the rest of the day? Did the cure - oh my god!" Felicity jerked forward, "A friend of mine who works at Star Labs is supposed to have the cure duplicated! I told her to call, and she should of by now, something must have gon-"

"Fel-ic-i-ty... I have it taken care of, don't worry. She called earlier this morning and I picked up, telling her Diggle would stop by and have it delivered to the hospital and local drug stores."

Felicity imminently went back to being at ease in his arms. "I love you," she said instead of saying 'Thank you.'

Oliver looked down at Felicity's face with careful hope in his eyes. "What was that?" he asked again just the sound of the words on her tongue thrilling him.

"I. Love. You. Do you understand?" Felicity mocked him just a little. "It's the scars," Felicity shrugged in the water.

A wide smile stretched across his face, making his dimple sink into his cheek, and causing to give her a kiss on the shoulder while she was humming lightly to herself.

The rest of the day, four o'clock in the afternoon, passed by in a cheerful way. Felicity wasn't a separated from Oliver less than a minute. Her hands on his waist while wearing just his T-shirt. Oliver's hand on her leg while they watch Disney's Jungle Book. Felicity didn't exactly know why Oliver wanted to watch that one out of all the ones he had, but she saw the cliché in it.

The hours that went by them were slow, easy going, fun, full of smiles and laughter. At one point between the candle light massages and talking about their dreams when they were a child Thea noticed their relationship had been taken to a whole new level, and teased them both - seeing as how Oliver has finally fallen in love. More so, with someone she liked!

And when the Oliver and Felicity would watch the sun set every night that followed into the next day, they grew closer, emotionally, almost like they were water, flowing naturally in a stream and revolving around and to each other like gravity.

It was almost perfect until she remember she wasn't staying in Starling City.